Nike Air Max 1 Patta QS and Patta TZ*Release Info and Actual Photos 12/16/09*

Just got my order from Sneaker Bistro.
Geat materials.
PURPLE TOE BOX!!!
Photos make them look blue, not the case.
THESE ARE PURPLE SHOES

smokin.gif

Got mind today from Sneaker Bistro as well, shout out to NikeFNHead for the heads up, def appreciated, materials used are amazing, I might need anotherpair
pimp.gif

Just copped from District an hour ago. Still not a big fan of the cw but the material is crazy. Once I felt how soft the leather was I had to cop.

Originally Posted by kickz4show

Did anyone get a confirmation from district yet?

I was hoping for one today. Dude said they would email once they went out. I will call them tomorrow.

These came in today. I must say quality on point
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Saw these in person today. Very impressed. Change of heart, material is quite nice. My local spot is selling tomorrow.

Got it on lock maybe just maybe possibly x2

Has anyone that ordered from District gotten an email with a tracking number yet?

It's already Tuesday night and most orders were placed on Saturday morning and still no word...?

People that ordered from Sneaker Bistro (on the other side of the country) have already received their pairs...GEEZ
tired.gif

once again i'm coming into this thread to say how disappointed i am with the info that was provided
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ArSONist21

Has anyone that ordered from District gotten an email with a tracking number yet?

It's already Tuesday night and most orders were placed on Saturday morning and still no word...?

People that ordered from Sneaker Bistro (on the other side of the country) have already received their pairs...GEEZ
tired.gif
Wow @ ARSONIST21 POSTING
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

One of LA's finest collectors. How you been man? Long time no talk. Its your boy ABC
tongue.gif
wink.gif

post pictures when they come in guys...i love seeing new pictures of these

pissed i got them shipped to my house and im at college so i wont see them for another week and a half..ps has anyone who ordered from sneakerbistro receivedtheir pairs?

oh, and KRISPACINLA, those chlorophylls are INSANE. how much did you pay for them/whered you cop?

My local shop has some left... if anyone needs them, retail + shipping + paypal fees... I'm talking about the Navy/Purple Corduroy one... no 11-13though...

Merry Christmas.

Originally Posted by davey5737

pissed i got them shipped to my house and im at college so i wont see them for another week and a half..ps has anyone who ordered from sneakerbistro received their pairs?
Ordered mine from Sneaker Bistro on Friday afternoon, got them first thing Monday morning.

i wound up gettin my pair yesterday...i had given my spot a call a few times and up until yesterday they had only recieved there bigger sizes 11 and up...thenyesterday at around 5 i got the call that the second shipment came in...so i went down expecting to pay retail which i was happy about...and dude wound uphookin it up...85 flat...gotta say i was very happy about that extra money towards the greens..now just to find a good price!
378895649.jpg

premium goods in parkslope....if u get a chance swing by u shouldnt have a problem gettin a pair for retail flat

Originally Posted by NikeFNHead

Originally Posted by davey5737

pissed i got them shipped to my house and im at college so i wont see them for another week and a half..ps has anyone who ordered from sneakerbistro received their pairs?
Ordered mine from Sneaker Bistro on Friday afternoon, got them first thing Monday morning.
word, i ordered them saturday i think they came in yesterday

Back
Top Bottom