Nike air max 1 premium red camo

I don't think this is a released Air Max shoe, but regardless, the Nike Air on the back is incorrect, as well as the tongue

I don't think this is a released Air Max shoe, but regardless, the Nike Air on the back is incorrect, as well as the tongue

Thanks for your response! It actually is a released shoe. It was released in 2013. There is also a green version of it. But indeed, the logo on the back looks not how it should be.

I don't see what's wrong with the logo on the back. It's a bit offset but it's not unusual to Nikes own standards these days. Although I must say the stitching of the logo looks a bit thickish.
Pretty sure the shoes pictured are legit, BUT.... that doesn't mean you will actually receive a legit pair. And the seller's profile has quite a few red flags.

If you consider buying I'd recommend asking the seller for clear pics of the shoe size tag and box label first, and make sure the pics are tagged. If you get them post them here. If you don't get any or untagged, stay away from the seller's business.

I don't see what's wrong with the logo on the back. It's a bit offset but it's not unusual to Nikes own standards these days. Although I must say the stitching of the logo looks a bit thickish.
Pretty sure the shoes pictured are legit, BUT.... that doesn't mean you will actually receive a legit pair. And the seller's profile has quite a few red flags.

If you consider buying I'd recommend asking the seller for clear pics of the shoe size tag and box label first, and make sure the pics are tagged. If you get them post them here. If you don't get any or untagged, stay away from the seller's business.

Thanks for your comment it helped me a lot. I had contact with the company and everything seemed fine. I ordered them and now I have them at home. (Look at my ava pic) They are 100% real and i am very happy. Thanks

Yeah obviously the company will tell everything is OK, they want your money.
If you want to be sure, post mentioned detail pics here.

Back
Top Bottom