=== Nike Air Max 1 x Parra?? ===

them pics on the last page are so sexy. Whenever these hit the states, it will a damn campout. These are extremely too limited., 9 pair.

I could use a 12... sighs
smh.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

them pics on the last page are so sexy. Whenever these hit the states, it will a damn campout. These are extremely too limited., 9 pair.
Far from 9 pairs. Stop hyping this ##*! up will bs info.
parra-x-patta-x-nike-air-max-1-1.jpg

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by got shoes

Far from 9 pairs. Stop hyping this ##*! up will bs info.
parra-x-patta-x-nike-air-max-1-1.jpg
I dont think hes trying to hype, the store 1948 in london did only release 9 pairs. 
And that stock pic is inside Patta and you can be sure those are all gone.

I dont think hes trying to hype, the store 1948 in london did only release 9 pairs. 
They might have released 9 pairs after F&F got theirs....I have learned from past releases Nike Sportswear is super shady and if the only US spot to receive them is 21 Mercer....you already know. If London let 9 go, then New York Hype will release 0.

Question? Has anyone ever won one of the NSW bs raffles?

anyone know if they come with the maroon laces shown in the first pictures that surfaced?

Originally Posted by kickz4show

They might have released 9 pairs after F&F got theirs....I have learned from past releases Nike Sportswear is super shady and if the only US spot to receive them is 21 Mercer....you already know. If London let 9 go, then New York Hype will release 0.

Question? Has anyone ever won one of the NSW bs raffles?
Like I said earlier it's not really a raffle. You have to know someone and they will take your number and will be called guaranteed. I have a friend that knows someone there and he wins every raffle(no surprise) and told me how things go down. Searchin4js said it best, if you don't know anyone there on personal level just forget about going there. If they got like 200 pairs you might have a chance, but if it's 24-48 just a lost cause.

i heard 100 pairs will release @ 21 mercer from 1 of the dudes at patta. told me before the camping started that patta would have over 200 pairs for sale and thought he was %!+%@*%$$%+#, apparently not. so this 100 pairs at mercer thing might be real

Just like said in the link posted up before. There was between 216-248 pairs at Patta (retail at 150 EUR), only 11 at London's 1948 (only 90 GBP) and mere 9 pairs at Colette (also 150 EUR retail). I highly doubt there are going to be 100 pairs at Mercer. From what I've been told they're going to have 21 pairs (still better, than any place else). Also NWS store in Tokyo might get some scraps. I love the shoe, they even look better, than Amsterdams to me, but I refuse to pay r@p3 prices. Hopefully they will pop up somewhere, someday. Until then my thought of owning them is put on ice.

Paix
c.

Back
Top Bottom