Nike Air Max 120 retro

Yessss! Definitely threw a curveball on this dam retro :smh: I still want the OG whites since I love the shoes

I bought a pair of the Michigan colorways at a thrift shop two years ago.

I checked them out fully and bubbles seemed solid but first time I wore them out they crumbled.

$5 loss but a cool looking shoe. Surprised to see a retro of the model.

I SWEAR TO SWEET JESUS, AZGARD, AND THE 7 KINGDOMS OF GAME OF THRONES.. I WAS LEGIT THINKING ABOUT THIS MINUTES BEFORE GOING TO SLEEP AND WAS SAYING HOW ARE THESE NOT YET RETRO'D... THE ORANGE BLAZE FIRE OR W/E COLOR WAS THE BEST.. I HAD A GREY PAIR WITH NEON GREEN IN THE MESH.. BEAT THEM THINGS TILL I HAD A WHOLE ON THE SIDE IN 9TH GRADE

Yea for $145 shipped smh, no thanks

:rofl:

I didn't call, was just putting the info out there. $25 to ship? Or they charging more than box? Or is box more than $120 now?

Either way, I would guess these will rot on shelves so I'll be waiting until they hit outlets.

Last edited:
:rofl:

I didn't call, was just putting the info out there. $25 to ship? Or they charging more than box? Or is box more than $120 now?

Either way, I would guess these will rot on shelves so I'll be waiting until they hit outlets.

They told me $125 plus $20 shipping

Chatted with a NDC rep to see if online release was imminent. Sometimes those cats aren't super helpful.

He told me that they expected them early 2016.

I told him "Okay. Was hoping for sooner since physical stores are receiving, but you are confirming they will in fact be online for purchase"

His response was hilarious: "We have no information. If you are able to get your hands on this great shoe now, then you should do so, as when they do release they will likely be an instant sellout"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom