Nike Air Max+ 2009 - SPRING 2012 Colorways [CounterKicks.com]

That's what I thought but wasn't sure. I'm hoping Nike releases some of the more colorful og pairs like the grey/yellow white/Royal

I want to see a retro of these.

Just ordered my wife the white/silver pair.

Finishline was showing 15% via eBates so get back $27.

The 2009 Air Max is hands down one of the greatest of all time, hope this current retro is better than the last

Yeah, last one wasn't really that good.

They're all giant bubble units but the 2009 hit my foot and my wife's feet in the correct areas. hands down my favorite all time AM shoe, I've ran thru 10+ pairs.

Same for me and my wife as well. I think we would buy them for life.

Love 2009's!  These my two purr...    

At any rate, good to see more colorways being released as I concur...one of the GOAT AM silhouettes!

Last edited:
Need those Stealths. These are far more comfortable than the '13-'16 air units.

Hard to quantify. Mesh upper and flywire combo for the upper? unique design of the midsole?

They're all giant bubble units but the 2009 hit my foot and my wife's feet in the correct areas. hands down my favorite all time AM shoe, I've ran thru 10+ pairs.

Hope the retro is true to the OG.
Need those Stealths. These are far more comfortable than the '13-'16 air units.

What changes have been made from a technology standpoint on the air units to give a different feel?

The current air units feel comfortable only when broken in. Off top they're stiff and you only feel the performance of the air unit when you rock up and down feeling it function. The current 2009s are just comfortable off the bat, you feel the air unit and it's amazing and comfy to you feet. Like da hen da hen stated, they hit the foot in the correct areas. The 2012 was the last Air Max with that same unit structure.

My jaw dropped when I saw the Volts on Villa, I see they were also posted on Laced Up's IG. Does anyone have any other release info - will they be widely available? Any idea if they'll be on NDC?

I chatted with a rep and they told me they couldn't find any info but that's been the case before and an online drop has followed.

When do the volts drop on ndc?..... They seem like a random drop

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom