NIKE AIR MAX 2013 - First Look Spring 2013

Love everything about the airbag and the new cage, but the colorways have been trash so far. Not a huge fan of the upper either, I hope Nike is saving some good colorways for Spring/Summer, otherwise its gonna be another skipped year.

really need to pick up a pair of these, went and checked them out finally in person today VERY nice. Can't decide which color I will end up grabbing probably red or the volt. 

Sorry I didn't see it or I missed it, but does the 15% off at Eastbay work on the red 2013s?? I want em but waitng to get some sort of (any) discount so I can feel a little better about spending so much

The price tag is ******ed, but for some **** *** quality J's people will line up for em at that price huh? At least the quality with these are on point and the technology in these are leeps and bounds ahead of any jordan ever. 

I don't wear Jordan's and I agree they are ridiculously over priced as well, but what technology on here exactly warrants a $180 price? The shoe is mesh and plastic with an air max bag. It's great for nikes profit margins, but bad for us. I'll just wait for a sale lol.

I got the Volts on Saturday at Finishline. Wore em most of the day yesterday. Very comfortable. They fit me similar to '09's but probably slightly narrower. Just like '09's, I got a 9.5 when my usual size is a 10. For me they fit better than any other air max I can remember. I think the dynamic flywire and the more flexible sole really help. I have no heel slip at all in these. Whereas in the past that was usually an issue at least until the shoe was broken in.

Love everything about the airbag and the new cage, but the colorways have been trash so far. Not a huge fan of the upper either, I hope Nike is saving some good colorways for Spring/Summer, otherwise its gonna be another skipped year.

I'm in the same boat as you, love the airbag but the upper isn't that great to me - it's just ok. So I'm gonna iD a pair of the 95 dynamic flywire since they have the 2013 airbag.

anyone see the neo turquiose colorway?? they have them on NDC as "out of stock" and I havent seen them anywhere else.

Haven't seen that cw before, they're okay. They will sit. They are probably going to be available soon.

Tried these on. The comfort is hard to describe, but they are wayyy more comfy than the 2k11s or 12s to me. The periphery of the air bag seems more rigid, but the center is as plush as the 2k9s.

Here's an on foot pic of the Volts as per request.

Livestrongs.

It's that area under the Swoosh that makes it more comfortable.
The 2012s were pancake flat

All they had to do was fill that part up with air.

Last edited:
20% off on the 4 colorways(black,white,volt,red) on Sports Authority. 20% good until 2/9. Free shipping and use Mr Rebates for 4% (3% for ebates) cashback.

Those LIVESTRONGS are really really nice. Jeff, how many total pairs of Air Maxes do you have now? I knew you went hog-wild on the 2009's, still the best so far IMO.

Black/greys in the mail today :smokin cant wait!

114 shipped off swoosh FTW!

Last edited:
I dont know if you all didn't notice, or didn't care, but the QS US Track and Field AM2013 dropped last weekend.  They were pictured earlier in this thread...in the stealth colorway with the black woven tongue.  The 2013's dropped along with the two other versions, all with the large USATF 13 logos.  They only released 36 pairs of each and only on the US track and field website.  I picked up two of the 2013's, one of the 97's, and one of the 87's.  They were only available for purchase to US track and field members over the weekend, but now should be available for anyone to purchase from their site.  I last checked yesterday and there were still a few sizes left.  They were shipped quickly and the 2013's look great in person.  Just thought I would let you know if you did not already know.  Have all the 2013's so far, and these are close to the top...just cant beat the large logo on the heal and it being different on the left versus right shoe. 

Question, for those who have the live strong's, are they 3M in the shoe? Also, how are these comfort wise compared to the 2011's and 2012's? I want the LAF's bad! Lol

Question, for those who have the live strong's, are they 3M in the shoe? Also, how are these comfort wise compared to the 2011's and 2012's? I want the LAF's bad! Lol

Back
Top Bottom