Nike Air Max 24-7 -- Vol. AM95 + AM97 + 360 Air = Mo' Money, Mo' Money, Mo' Money ...

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Posted on kixandthecity.com

After releasing a couple of Black based colorways of the Air Max 24-7, Nike is going back to the OG Air Max 95 palette to release the Grey/Black/Orange Nike Air Max 24-7. Similar to the Team Orange Nike Air Max 95 from last year, the Grey/Black/Orange Nike Air Max 24-7 features a Light Grey to Black gradient on the upper with Orange accents at the logo, eyelets, Swoosh, and the Visible Air Unit.

The Grey/Black/Orange Nike Air Max 24-7 is set to release soon at select Nike accounts.

Been havin mixed feelings on dis shoe, may hav 2 pick dis colorway up
Now is this team orange the same as the "Safety" color thats supposed to drop? I'd much rather wait for the lighter orange color one.

nike-air-max-24-7-grey-orange-1.jpg

Shot from a while back..

nike-air-max-24-7-grey-black-orange-1.jpg

Shot from kixandthecity....

I hope the first pic gets released and wasnt scrapped for the pic above....anyone have any insight??

Can anyone point me in the direction of a pair of Neons online in a 9 or 9.5? Everywhere around me only has size 12 and up, and every site I check is sold out.

Originally Posted by codyj1326

Can anyone point me in the direction of a pair of Neons online in a 9 or 9.5? Everywhere around me only has size 12 and up, and every site I check is sold out.

Did you try getting a local Footlocker to order them from another store? I held out on the neons also, till I saw them in the store yesterday for 109.99 and got 20% off with military discount and finally scooped a pair for 87

Originally Posted by Hardaway33

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Pics from sneaker bistro.
Wish the orange was brighter, but I'll still cop them. When do they drop? No one seems to know.
^^^^E
December 28th I believe...
INSTANT CLASSIC!!  SO DOPE!!!

Originally Posted by asmiff25

Can anyone tell me how these fit? I was thinking about picking up a pair online.
I don't own a pair yet, but when I tried them on, they definitely fit true to size (I tried on a 13).

Hopefully I can get a pair at a discounted price for next summer.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by asmiff25

Can anyone tell me how these fit? I was thinking about picking up a pair online.
I measure out to a 9.5, but ended up getting a 10 in these. The 9.5's were a lil tite for me, but everyone's different. Hope that helps...

Originally Posted by KryptoNaTe

Has anyone seen the neon ones anywhere below 100? I need a 11.5 or 12 but can't find any.

They had these at HOH Beverly Center for $119 a few weeks ago.  Maybe they are marked down even more now.  Give them a call.

Originally Posted by KryptoNaTe

Has anyone seen the neon ones anywhere below 100? I need a 11.5 or 12 but can't find any.

wait for sale
then make friends with an employee at local FTL
tongue.gif

Heated that the safety oranges never showed up on Swoosh!!!  Only the kids sz's are available.  Talked to customer service and said they weren't even available at NT's but are widely available on Eastbay/FL/FNL...%%%?...
mad.gif

They did say that a photo blue colorway is dropping in Feb...to be continued.

I'm planning to buy AM 24-7 Air Attack (black-metallic silver) series from BackStreet shoes, this one is a top-rated ebay seller:

backstreet shoes

I've PM the seller and ask for the color of the box which is a black box and the front of the box is lime green and sells at $125. But based on what I've seen from other seller the front of the box should be red.

I have two pairs of the air attack series which I bought from Nike store:
AM 2009 - Black with red front color box
AM 2010 - Black with lime green front color box

Although it seems like he has a reputation of being a top-rated seller and 12 years in business with good feedback, it would be best to get some expert opinion.

Back
Top Bottom