Nike Air Max 270 React

Gave in

A9E6AB4D-2FBB-4C02-BEA3-D0852D84476B.png

Ok here is the deal. Picked up an 11.5 through snkrsapp and a 12 in store today. In most, if not all Nike, i'm a 12.

The 11.5 = Length wise it's perfect. Toebox is snug, not tight. What I dont like is the material, it's very thin. So toe knuckles are popping.

The 12 = Length is long, but not to knuckles visible. I had to lace them up tight and still have a bit of heel slippage. Why cant they make 11 3/4 :lol:

Not sure which I'll keep. I'll either roll with the 11.5 and remove the insoles or keep the 12 and deal with the small annoyance of heel slippage.

And lastly, the shoes are :pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

Last edited:
I already sent back the 11.5 to NDC. Planned on keeping the size 12 from FTL, but couldnt put up with the heel slippage. So went back to FTL to go with the initial plan of removing the insoles on half size down. Tried on the FTL 11.5 and it was a perfect fit, with insoles in. Sizes are definitely inconsistent.

Attachments

• 20190703_162556.jpg
    20190703_162556.jpg
    397.1 KB · Views: 67
Reactions: ARK
Figured it was too good to be true. Think it’s looking like a refund

81308502-B452-4EDD-9486-C7C6D2E7B15C.jpeg

You can grab the women’s bauhaus pair and/or the black pair at oneness for half off with code FIREWORKS (4th of July sale ends tomorrow night)

Last edited:
The material on these are a little disappointing. The blue inner lining has rubbed off on my white socks.

Also, I feel that these shoes run a little narrow.

Welp, GOAT order cancelled. Shout out to the seller who decided to back out

Handled these in person today at Nike Grove. IDK, they look cool but the materials left a bit to be desired. I’d like to see a premium version of the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom