Nike Air Max 3 (f/k/a "Air Garnett 3") -- Spring 2010 Colorways

I loved the black/blue when I was a kid, ended up grass mowing shoes...but like most others I prob wont cop at retail

Colorway are decent, og is definitely the best.

And are they really calling it the Air Max 3? Are they beginning to recycle names now too?

2c4269a4834150c9db300b76f51a075756b207cb.pjpg

wow i actually like the green ones, but i could have sworn i saw the white blue sample pics somewhere on niketalk also.. i guess they coming out later ?

just wanna get the black/baby blue pair, had them in 5th grade............been hunting for them ever since

This is GOOD ... I cant wait to cop these ... ONLY the OG colorway well be copped.

why would they call it the air max 3???

I think they did that because Garnett is no longer with Nike, so instead of just using the original "Nike Air Max Garnett III"... they dropped his name... that's my guess...

This was a really good hoops shoe....can't say I'll miss the tuned air much, but as long as we get zoom up front withair max heel they will be a comfy pair to wear casually....the entire shoe was just really comfortable from what I remember....glad they are comingback....

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Today we have a look at two more upcoming colorways for the spring of 2010. The Nike Air Max 3, or the shoe formerly known as the "Air Garnett 3" will be returning next year in two color combos. Black and white, as well as a white, black and green, both of which feature the traditional Max Air heel unit, and the Zoom Air in the forefoot.

So ... does this shoe still get love even though the Big Ticket isn't down with the swoosh anymore?
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think I'll cop these
air-max-3-garnett-2010-3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom