NIKE AIR MAX 90/ AJ ????????

There were these "One Time Only" AM 90/360's
msmye.jpg

It's good in theory and could probably be done well in the hands of a capable designer but most of them would feel dull, boring and un-inspired. Plus, Ialready have too many shoes with elephant print...

Those are nice cement

THose 90s above me have a chance . .

BUT those AM1 NLs, are crap. . What do you see inthat shoe. .?
No mesh and same colored swoosh as body = negative IMO

Yea them 90 with the custom print design are nice, but want to see some wit that on along the shoes actual toe box not cut off, i know these were painted butto see these are nice, oh and they could leave out the jumpman, nice pics dru

very nice SoleAddict34. id get those in a heart beat. i love cement print regardless if its considered "played out".

a while back nike did a burst colorway in black/red with patent leather to resemble the XIs. i could use another pair.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DreSlay

Isn't the infrared colorway considered a Jordan colorway? correct me if im wrong(you have no choice lol)
air-max-90-infrared.jpg

This is my favorite shoe by far, i have never heard it said that it was a jordan inspired colorway. and as a result of the crumbling economy, i recently pickedup two pairs of them on ebay for less than $200 each. Both deadstock HOA's too. One more thing to be thankful for this year.

Back
Top Bottom