Nike Air max 90 Current Flywire Grey

Not the most aesthetically pleasing shoe but i like the idea of taking a classic AM and making it up to par for performance. these look mad comfy.

aight
grin.gif
...but could be WAYYYY better

Anyone willing to go to Nike Sportswear LA (in hollywood) and buy these for me and ship em to me...haha. (they don't do phone orders and I'm stuck inWisconsin)

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

KATC says these are a Tier 0, which means that here in PDX the home of Nike we will not be seeing these. oh well. guess I will keep my money

They're Tier Zero, but Compound (in PDX) got them and we have them in store and available on our website via phone order for 110. Click here.

Originally Posted by 55steep

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

KATC says these are a Tier 0, which means that here in PDX the home of Nike we will not be seeing these. oh well. guess I will keep my money

They're Tier Zero, but Compound (in PDX) got them and we have them in store and available on our website via phone order for 110. Click here.

Thanks for the info 55Steep.

Does anyone own a pair??? Are these true to size - ie - do they fit like AM 90s??? Thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by daaznfella

so there is

air max 90
air max 90 current
air max 90 current moire

and now

air max 90 flywire

and later

air max 90 huarache hybrid

....are you kidding me nike?
NIKE needs too drop a huge SIKE and SCRAP these...

I have both of them.
They fit true to size and are absolutely awesome in person
Photos don't do them justice.
You can cop both at FCNY($109) or try ebay($149~$160)

Nike is taking this new "technology" a little overboard. But I guess it works for some people. I just prefer not to lay eyes on it.

There's also two CWs never released in the U.S.
Red and Blues.
The red ones were given by Nike to a few athletes during the Summer Olympics of 2008.
They were to be released in the U.S.A. during the summer/fall of 2009.
Due to the lack of sales and interest their U.S. release remain uncertain.

ali23 - I have them also. I like em a lot. they do fit true to size. how come you didn't ask this in the AM FAM thread?!?

I wasn't really feeling these when I first saw the pics but they look so much better in person. Saw these on NDC a while back and they were sold out of mysize but it seems that they must have had a restock because now they have sizes 8 through 13. I just might pull the trigger this time.

Back
Top Bottom