Nike Air Max 90 Current x OriginalFake (Kaws) Black Volt + AM90 White Volt

^ Yeah, people are going to the extreme for these. 3-4 days is a lot of time.

NY already has 100+ heads, not sure about LA. Does anybody have pics of the lines?

Originally Posted by THE BLUE CAPE

^ Yeah, people are going to the extreme for these. 3-4 days is a lot of time.

NY already has 100+ heads, not sure about LA. Does anybody have pics of the lines?

Its cause no come camps out. Dudes go 3 days early, write up a stupid list half go home, to school, to work or wherever, then come back and switch with theother half. So they probably each spend 12-20 hours in line during those 3 days which is nothing if you get to go home every 12 hours. Ridiculous imo, I likedwhen the lines were at the Tier-0 stores, they never let that stupid list crap slide.

there were atleast 50 kids camped out for these in LA. most of them for atleast 2.5 days..i ride my bike that way to and from work, and i would laugh and shakemy head at these goons..

all of them sitting there in $1000 outfits that mom bought for them. and the only time they wear that junk is when they sit in a line sleeping with other dudesfor 3 days...

silly groms..

shoe game aint that serious anymore.

these are already going for 500 on ebay and theres an auction for both pairs for 1500 damn i should have copped these

Went To Mercer street

Waited No more then 2 hours

Did no campout what so ever on previous days got the black claws in size 12

Sold them for $200.00 and both up coming jordan premium retro 1's

Any extra money would have only went to more jordans anyways.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by donjuan513

I can give 2 craps about KAWS but I actually love the black pair.
QFT.

Havent really been having a WANT to buy any shoes latley. I was hoping the hype would die down and I could just walk in to a store and get whatever shoe Iwanted.

What yall know about HUF having De La Soul Hi Top Sb's on the shelves for atleast 6 months half off?

OG lol.

damn...these kicks drew espo hypebeast attention!!! dudes from vegas came over here (LA) just to pick up and resell!!! that's very weak. i hope he barelymakes what he pays for it or better yet, loses money on them (ie loss of time from work/school for camping...dumb and gas they paid to get here). and yesi'm hatin cause he has a pair in my size on ebay.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

I can give 2 craps about KAWS but I actually love the black pair.
Agreed....

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I swear some of these resellers are a joke, I'm not theone to hate and I'm all for them but I was just checking some forums and I'm seeing one dude selling for $800 one for $500 and one for $300.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

finally i gotit from vmvinc.........i cant reach it in nike sportswear shop.........my white colorways
indifferent.gif

its good to see these are dropping in value it always happens lol at dudes thinking they are going to get 1000 for these now

Originally Posted by shaqrules

damn...these kicks drew espo hypebeast attention!!! dudes from vegas came over here (LA) just to pick up and resell!!! that's very weak. i hope he barely makes what he pays for it or better yet, loses money on them (ie loss of time from work/school for camping...dumb and gas they paid to get here). and yes i'm hatin cause he has a pair in my size on ebay.

LOL @ you. Damn dude did you have anything to eat this morning with your 2-litre of Haterade?
eek.gif

Chances are these guys make enough money to cover their expenses and get a pair for free, but that's about it.
eyes.gif

So don't get your drawers in a bunch -- they're not that special.
wink.gif

xx on anything creates way too much hype, wish those classic 90's would just release as a colorway without kaws. they're very clean

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

Originally Posted by shaqrules

damn...these kicks drew espo hypebeast attention!!! dudes from vegas came over here (LA) just to pick up and resell!!! that's very weak. i hope he barely makes what he pays for it or better yet, loses money on them (ie loss of time from work/school for camping...dumb and gas they paid to get here). and yes i'm hatin cause he has a pair in my size on ebay.

LOL @ you. Damn dude did you have anything to eat this morning with your 2-litre of Haterade?
eek.gif

Chances are these guys make enough money to cover their expenses and get a pair for free, but that's about it.
eyes.gif

So don't get your drawers in a bunch -- they're not that special.
wink.gif
and if i drank my hateraide, so what?!?! my drawls aren't bunched up like your tighty whities. they may not be "special" to you,but they were pretty dope to me...well the currents were/are. i'm just feenin for am90 currents right now...have a pair of id's coming in at the endof this week. and the fact that a reseller can get a hand on these, just to come up a couple of bucks, and nullify someone who really wants the shoe (not justthis specific shoe) is garbage. any reseller can sit there and say, "if you really wanted them...blah blah blah," but not everyone can spend all dayand night in line; that's another argument of its own. but not to beat a dead horse, call it what as you wish, i hope that resellers that got this shoe topush, i hope they don't get jack.

can someone please confirm what retail was please. i saw 2 bills somewhere, but i want to be sure. thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom