Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse "Infrared"

I'm going to be in Lincoln Nebraska when these get released and the Footlocker and Finishline in the mall will not have them :frown:

I asked the same question and got no response. The only thing I can suggest is call the stores closest to you and ask them the day before. NOwadays with so much inventory , if it's not a well known sho they might not know what sneaker you are talking about.

maybe dtlr should hit em up and ask

For anyone still looking for the Livestrong use code DEFDEALS20 and you should get it for $84 and free shipping!

Anyone have any "tips" for copping off NDC via their link. I normally just search new releases but I guess they are starting to release shoes via their twitter link only so It won't appear in their search bar for this release. I can't say i'm a fan of this as my typical method is to search for the item. Do y'all just keep refreshing their twitter feed or is there a more efficient way?

Last edited:
Anyone have any "tips" for copping off NDC via their link. I normally just search new releases but I guess they are starting to release shoes via their twitter link only so It won't appear in their search bar for this release. I can't say i'm a fan of this as my typical method is to search for the item. Do y'all just keep refreshing their twitter feed or is there a more efficient way?

Man I miss the days when you had to find the link yourself lol and flash player use to be B.S-ing on new releases. These days its like everything is done through twitter and i guess i hate it because i dont have one.

went ahead and just got the LAFs and will pick up the infrareds from a reseller later on, because i didnt have much money this week. 

According to Eastbay Twitter, as of 3 hours ago, they "have no info on the AM90 Infared" --- we all know what that means 8)

doubled up on the Livestrongs at $74.99 each shipped :smokin :smokin :smokin

really hoping NDC doesn't let me down Saturday morning

There shouldn't any line but with the releases nowadays you'll never know. I saw ppl camping out for socks in Los Angeles the other day lol.

That deserves one of these :smh:

Anyone know if these will be up on FNL website Saturday?

Last edited:

There's really no other way but to refresh and use their link. Just hope that you're one of the few to get through.

Last edited:
Just tried for the Twitter RSVP @ NTSM. Sent my DM within 20 seconds and did not get a #RSVP. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom