Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse "Infrared"

does anyone here care to post the tag inside am90 hyperfuse infrared? i just want to compare the tag inside the shoe where the sizing was indicated.. thanks alot

does anyone here care to post the tag inside am90 hyperfuse infrared? i just want to compare the tag inside the shoe where the sizing was indicated.. thanks alot

you're in luck. happen to be wearing mine to work.

Last edited:
How was the sizing on these and Hyperfuse AM90s in general compared to the 2010 Infrareds?

Did you guys size up? I've got wide feet if that matters. :nerd:

Lastly, what's a fair price for these nowadays?

-Drew

Last edited:
thanks bro.. i'll be posting mine too when i already have the picture of my shoes so you guys can tell if my am90 hyperfuse 90 infrared is really legit.. because i have doubts when i compared the tag of my am90 hyperfuse infras to my nike lunar eclipse, the tag in lunar eclipse have finer prints rather than the am90 hyperfuse infras..

How was the sizing on these and Hyperfuse AM90s in general compared to the 2010 Infrareds?
-Drew

i have these in both 11.5 and 12, felt the .5 size up was better.

i think anything around $175 is fair.

Last edited:
-Drew

i have these in both 11.5 and 12, felt the .5 size up was better.

i think anything around $175 is fair.

I appreciate the help man.

I'm guessing your a true 11.5?

These fit similar to the 2010 Infrareds? I sized up from a 12 to 13 for that release.

I'm normally a size 12 but I'm wondering if I have to size up to a 13 and shell out. :smh:

-Drew

I appreciate the help man.
I'm guessing your a true 11.5?
These fit similar to the 2010 Infrareds? I sized up from a 12 to 13 for that release.
I'm normally a size 12 but I'm wondering if I have to size up to a 13 and shell out. :smh:
-Drew

couldn't tell you with the 2010 infrareds, since i didn't have a pair.

but yeah, i'm a true 11.5.

11.5 fit fine after a few break-ins, but i felt the 12 was perfect.

not quite as snug as the 2010s, but the toe box is still super narrow, which seems to be the problem for a lot of people,  I have a 9 in 05, 2010, currents and these, these and the currents fit a little looser than the others imo, I generally always wear a 9 these days and these fit fine imo.

I caved in and bought a pair. :nerd:

I want to see how they compare to the previous retros.
Are they much easier to clean? or do they get dirty pretty easily?

-Drew

citysole has em for 139.99.....so tempted to get another pair, but I just got og's yesterday and em's today....

Whelp. I couldn't stand the yellow midsole on the recent release of the Infrared 90s so I just had to double up on the hyperfuses. :nthat:

-Drew

Last edited:
Can someone post a pic of the barcode of the box on their pair? :nerd:

Does each size have a different serial box no.? (Under the barcode)

Much appreciated.

-Drew

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom