Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse "Infrared"

Hanon will send you an email saying that your order has been despatched. They use Parcelforce (which is an arm of the Royal Mail) the email you get will have a link to parceforce.com which you can copy and use on USPS once it leaves the UK to track in the US.

Thanks for the help, appreciate it!

i ordered off of Natterjacks last night,

do they usually fulfill the orders or do they overtake and send out cancellations?

No I wont This aint my first tango with multiple pairs from them. I dont even get customs fees with $500 boxes from japan.

Do tell :nerd:
I'm dead up I've purchased more than that from wellgosh and not got hit with any customs fees nor any international online store and i order on an almost monthly basis from Japan and UK over 300$ with nothing ever getting flagged. The shoes just hit America and will most likely be on the way to my nearest sort facility by the end of the day.

Last edited:
All 3 of my pairs have shipped, hopefully at least 1 comes in this week, can't wait to wear them.

Ordered thursday night from the UK....arrives Monday :pimp: :pimp:

I dont see how or why these wouldnt hit stateside....imo, they will...just liek AM1s....which are still available at Niketowns

I'm dead up I've purchased more than that from wellgosh and not got hit with any customs fees nor any international online store and i order on an almost monthly basis from Japan and UK over 300$ with nothing ever getting flagged. The shoes just hit America and will most likely be on the way to my nearest sort facility by the end of the day.
well yeah its hit or miss with fees? ;D

I ordered 2 pairs from WG. Ive received multiples from other sites before w/o customs so its fingers crossed.

Like someone else said, fees are hit or miss unless you can somehow get a shipping company to waive the customs charges. Unless of course you get the company to mark the package as less than it's actually worth (which is fraud fyi), or have some other great secret that no one else knows about (which I'm sure everyone here would love to know).

The actual law about sneakers is that anything over $250 can be charged, for all of those who may not know; which is why everyone says to not order multiple pairs from overseas.

Like someone else said, fees are hit or miss unless you can somehow get a shipping company to waive the customs charges. Unless of course you get the company to mark the package as less than it's actually worth (which is fraud fyi), or have some other great secret that no one else knows about (which I'm sure everyone here would love to know).

The actual law about sneakers is that anything over $250 can be charged, for all of those who may not know; which is why everyone says to not order multiple pairs from overseas.
I know this already trust I i do but I was just replying to the other dude not making a broad statement. me personally unless im ordering 1000$ or more im not getting hit with fees. This has been going on for years now. No brag just saying.

Has anyone whordered from offspring get their order shipped?
i ordered my Air Max 1 HFs on Wednesday from Offspring and have yet to hear or receive anything. It still says Pending on my Order History. I sent them an email Friday evening but haven't heard anything. I would imagine its a bit of a backlog...

Size? store got a restock at their store on carnaby st, in store only, they tweeted it a couple hrs ago. Maybe a nice Ntker can pick me up a sz 10 for sharing the info?

Back
Top Bottom