Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse "Infrared"

Can't wait for this shoe. No stores around me have any info on the release of this shoe.

Wore mine all day, built like tanks, need a 2nd pair

Sorry if image is large, uploaded to photobucket through my phone

Last edited:
Bought the livestrong hyperfuses at Finishline tonight. Went in store to try on for size and then asked if they will do the $20 off in store. After speaking with the manager the attendant came back and said ok...

Bought the livestrong hyperfuses at Finishline tonight. Went in store to try on for size and then asked if they will do the $20 off in store. After speaking with the manager the attendant came back and said ok...

What are your thoughts on the sizing of these?

What are your thoughts on the sizing of these?

I went for a size 10. I wear 10.5 in free run 3 and bought the flyknit trainer in 10.5 also. But trying the hyperfuse 10.5 it just felt a little big in the heel where I had a little lift when walking. . The 10 was snug, not tight at all and felt better than the 10.5.

Damn you people for posting all these pics... 
mean.gif

nthat.gif

Decisions, decisions.

Livestrongs are definitely :pimp: :pimp: Havent wore them yet, but will soon

If you havent picked them up for $85 shipped, I advise you to do so for 2 reasons...FNL.com has them priced WRONG at $105 (instead of msrp $120) AND they have $20 coupon, and the 2nd, Great colorways on a light, comfortable shoe

Hope Infrareds end up on FNL and can use a coupon :pimp:

I decided to wait on a US release, if there is one. If there isn't any, I can do without. I'm not gonna jump through hoops and pay all this extra money to feed Nike's ego.
 QFT right there. My thoughts EXACTLY. Wouldn't mind a pair but same thing happened with True Blue IIIs that dropped in '09, then the Reverse Infrareds that went from a few HOH's to a GR in the states 2 years after the Euro RD. No point in rushing to buy some GR hyperfuse AMs IMO. Patience is KEY in the shoegame.

Just arrived from FNL - one of the best releases this year - went half size up and glad I did

Last edited:

I'm guessing that the store charged $120 for them, since it is the box price vs. the $105 it is listed as on their website.

Damn I wasnt too crazy about the Livestrongs at first but the pics and price point have got me sold. 85 shipped is great.

Back
Top Bottom