Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse "Infrared"

Rmk had a restock.
Decided to pull the trigger on a pair. Hopefully I can get a another pair for a better price.

just picked up a pair from RMK restock too for $164.99. does anyone know if they charge a vat or if theyve received a customs fee from them. arent they outside the US? thanks

170 is a ok price for a great quality shoe that easily outlast and more comfortable than any retro Jordan nowadays that people drop 300 for

Didn't know NDC was doing the twitter link only, missed out. But ordered from Kick crew immediately after. Got here super fast paid 150 + 32 shipping eh fine with that. They raised price to 170 now so glad i got my pair early. Really nice shoe ran a little small but still wearable.

yeah US shipping is available. total is $155 and shipped is about $190 - apparently PayPal checkout is a bit more due to fees! Credit for the win ha ha

Thought I had a deal for a pair of size 13's,
Haven't heard from the person, guessing he flaked.
Back square one I guess.
I may have to accept that I'm probably not gonna get these.

Still waiting on shipping confirmation from RMKstore for my order. Anyone know how long it usually takes RMK from order to ship date?

Wasn't able to get my true size 11.5 and ended up ordering a 12 online...Hopefully these will fit me alright...Any of you guys have the same problem or can shed some light on sizing? This would be my first pair of am90s ever...

Last edited:
go with whatever size you wear in regular AM90s or AMs in general....most people are going .5 up on these...I know I did

So, these did drop in sizes above 11.5? Our local Nike store didn't get anything above that size... I need a 12 - 12.5.  Couldn't find em anywhere, not even ripoff eBay :smh: Hope they pop up eventually for a semi-reasonable amount...

Back
Top Bottom