Nike Air Max 90 Infrared Soldier? [Picture Included]

ill take my pair of infrareds w/ mesh any day over these, but interestingly enough if you open up the original pics from nike in photoshop they have theinfrared color
air_max_90_infared-soldier.jpg

so it looks like someone changed the color before they put them on the site,
you can tell they did because you can still use the paths they made in ps and the lace holes on the infrared rubber piece should not be colored inside theholes

I'm all over these if that toepiece is brushed suede or whatever you call it.

all this dates back to may of 08 if im not mistaken. around the time of the nikesportswear launch.

im not sure what were seeing here

As overdone as the Infrareds have been done in the past few years, I wouldn't turn these down if I saw them in a store.

Obviously the mesh joints are better because that's the way 90s were meant to be. But I can never tire of this colorway, whether it be mesh or perfleather.

%!**, lets not kid ourselves shall we, i'll buy em, so will most of you if you see them.

There nice if there actually infrared not that pink crap they used on the recent ones. Ive got my hoas anyways so if they do mess these up idc.

Those look even more pinkish than the '08s.

I have the HOAs and the '08s, so I'm good if those come out.

And I agree with mesh all day everyday. No toe box creasing, and if they get dirty you can throw them in the washer. Mesh>>>>> perforatedleather by far.

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

%!**, lets not kid ourselves shall we, i'll buy em, so will most of you if you see them.

on a side note my 08 infrareds dont have any midsole paint cracks and have been worn fairly heavily...did I get lucky?
happy.gif

i'd buy em...oddly enough i really like that pink hue. at least if it's more pink it wont look like another poorly interpreted classic

Back
Top Bottom