Nike Air Max 90- London JD Sports Exclusive

Anyone seen these yet? They are available now on JD sports.. I'm not sure if that color is infared tho...
nerd.gif

I'm liking the icy sole

25arpde.jpg

I like the Tube map on the sole, may have to order a pair of these, although looking at the pictures on JD, the mudguard looks like it might not be leather. Tongue tag is pretty nice too.

Originally Posted by mints

I like the Tube map on the sole, may have to order a pair of these, although looking at the pictures on JD, the mudguard looks like it might not be leather. Tongue tag is pretty nice too.

The mudguard kinda looks like nubuck

Looks like I waited too long to pounce, my size is already sold out, and they're going fast.

Originally Posted by coolgrey81

Anyone know if the sizes listed on JD Sports are in UK sizes or US sizes? Just wondering..
UK sizes.
That is why you can see that the highest size these 90s go up to is UK12, which is the equivalent of US13.

got a pair that was too big, or didn't order because they didn't have your size?

Damn JD sports always get the nicest exclusive stuff.

These are nice though.

You guys think there is a chance of them releasing state side?

Highly doubtful right because I hardly, if ever, see JD Sports Exclusives release over here.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Damn JD sports always get the nicest exclusive stuff.

These are nice though.

You guys think there is a chance of them releasing state side?

Highly doubtful right because I hardly, if ever, see JD Sports Exclusives release over here.

Huh? They always get the nicest stuff, these are nice though? And it sounds like you already know the answer dude.

these are dope, but id rather spend my money elsewhere got my infareds... dont need to have a icy bottom pair that bad... congrats on who were able to cop!

the icy sole is aesthetically pleasing but i just cant do it on shoes anymore. they look like crap too soon after being un-ds'ed.

thanks, comes out to about $155 US dollars with shipping included, got my sz 9 (US 9.5)

Back
Top Bottom