Nike Air Max 90 SI - Olympic Gold Medal Series

Via http://www.sneakerfiles.com/2008/01/15/nike-air-max-90-si-olympic-gold-medal-series/Sneakerfiles.com

With all this anticipation around the 2008 Olympic games, it is only right that Nike created a pair of Air Max 90's for the upcoming event. This special Air Max 90 SI features a White and Metallic Gold upper with a detailed tongue tag which has the words "The Ground Breaking Moment" with Team China and Los Angeles 1984-8 written below it. The release like the rest of the shoes in the series is reported to be Asia only, but is available now on eBay.
6f9260c1bb0551f28384765885cf54e6653aeff1.jpg

a8226b41090511cb8fd4cc5f0ffdd450e651beca.jpg

With the recent rise in all-over print, blinding colorways, and absurd color combinations, these stand out like a beacon of light for me.

I love 'em.

I need 'em.

They're limited, aren't they?
ohwell.gif
Like 200 exist, huh?
tired.gif

*edit* Oh dag, they are on eBay. Now if I can only find someone legit. Any NT'ers selling 'em, on or off eBay?
nerd.gif

Didn't Jordan wear a shoe that looked like this way back in the day

I don't know why but I feel like I something like that before

These are really a breathe of fresh air. Sometimes, something more simple is better than going complex. Besides the black, I really like these and they standout as something special just by the simple colors and tag switch alone. Not because of the price or materials. And will people stop calling it MESH. Mesh iswhat you normally see on 95's or basket ball shorts. Different material, different weaving.......not MESH.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

*edit* Oh dag, they are on eBay. Now if I can only find someone legit. Any NT'ers selling 'em, on or off eBay?
Brain9i6:
Kixpress off Ebay has them available now,

Yeah, I know. But is he legit?
ive never bought anything from them before but just by looking at what he has for sale, the prices, feedback etc... it would appear that they arelegit. He does have a couple people on his feedback that claim they got fakes in the mail but they could def. be wrong. If i were you i would wait untilsomeone chimes in that actually has bought from that seller and get their perspective on it.

clean, but i already grabbed 3 pairs of AMs this week...i should be good for awhile

its good to see Nike is finally taking a step in the right direction....but theyre still aiming overseas, sigh.

Back
Top Bottom