Nike Air Max 90 - SPRING 2012 [CounterKicks.com]

via CounterKicks.com

Nike Air Max 90 – Spring 2012

nike-air-max-90-spring-2012-colorways-counterkicks.com_.jpg

Get ready for the next wave of Air in the new year. Here’s a CounterKicks exclusive first look at Spring 2012 styles in the Nike Air Max 90.

We preview the shoe in 10 colorways:

- Black/Medium Grey/Volt/White
- Anthracite/Obsidian/Soar/White
- White/Obsidian/Neutral Grey/White
- Red Mahogany/Neutral Grey/Safety Orange/White
- Action Red/Cashmere/Beach
- Obsidian/Cashmere/Beach
- Medium Grey/Black/Team Red/White
- Hazelnut/Black/Medium Grey/White
- Black/Cashmere/Medium Grey
- Obsidian/Obsidian/Midnight Fog/White

Nike Air Max 90 is a perennial best seller and Tinker Hatfield-designed icon. That’s all you really need to know. Look for these Spring 2012 makeups with a new $100 price tag.

nike-air-max-90-black-medium-grey-volt-white-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

nike-air-max-90-anthracite-obsidian-soar-white-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

nike-air-max-90-white-obsidian-neutral-grey-white-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

nike-air-max-90-red-mahogany-neutral-grey-safety-orange-white-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

nike-air-max-90-action-red-cashmere-beach-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

nike-air-max-90-obsidian-cashmere-beach-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

nike-air-max-90-medium-grey-black-team-red-white-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

nike-air-max-90-hazelnut-black-medium-grey-white-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

nike-air-max-90-black-cashmere-medium-grey-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

nike-air-max-90-obsidian-obsidian-midnight-fog-white-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

Exclusive: Nike Air Max 90 – Spring 2012 [via CounterKicks.com]

via CounterKicks.com

Nike Air Max 90 – Spring 2012

nike-air-max-90-spring-2012-colorways-counterkicks.com_.jpg

Get ready for the next wave of Air in the new year. Here’s a CounterKicks exclusive first look at Spring 2012 styles in the Nike Air Max 90.

We preview the shoe in 10 colorways:

- Black/Medium Grey/Volt/White
- Anthracite/Obsidian/Soar/White
- White/Obsidian/Neutral Grey/White
- Red Mahogany/Neutral Grey/Safety Orange/White
- Action Red/Cashmere/Beach
- Obsidian/Cashmere/Beach
- Medium Grey/Black/Team Red/White
- Hazelnut/Black/Medium Grey/White
- Black/Cashmere/Medium Grey
- Obsidian/Obsidian/Midnight Fog/White

Nike Air Max 90 is a perennial best seller and Tinker Hatfield-designed icon. That’s all you really need to know. Look for these Spring 2012 makeups with a new $100 price tag.

nike-air-max-90-black-medium-grey-volt-white-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

nike-air-max-90-anthracite-obsidian-soar-white-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

nike-air-max-90-white-obsidian-neutral-grey-white-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

nike-air-max-90-red-mahogany-neutral-grey-safety-orange-white-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

nike-air-max-90-action-red-cashmere-beach-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

nike-air-max-90-obsidian-cashmere-beach-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

nike-air-max-90-medium-grey-black-team-red-white-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

nike-air-max-90-hazelnut-black-medium-grey-white-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

nike-air-max-90-black-cashmere-medium-grey-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

nike-air-max-90-obsidian-obsidian-midnight-fog-white-spring-2012-counterkicks.com_.jpg

Exclusive: Nike Air Max 90 – Spring 2012 [via CounterKicks.com]

if you're like me and own the infrareds...

you never look at another 90.

if you're like me and own the infrareds...

you never look at another 90.

That's just for Spring? Do they anticipate the world ending? Eastbay has like 19 colorways already on their website, and in no time, 10 more for a 3 month release cycle.

I can't say it's all bad news. Many of those are nice. Giving people a choice is great too. But there does come a time when saturating the market dulls the product and model.

That's just for Spring? Do they anticipate the world ending? Eastbay has like 19 colorways already on their website, and in no time, 10 more for a 3 month release cycle.

I can't say it's all bad news. Many of those are nice. Giving people a choice is great too. But there does come a time when saturating the market dulls the product and model.

The people are never happy, give em too many colors, they complain, too few colors, still complain, give em IDs, to expensive.

I appreciate then simple colorways above, works for me.

The people are never happy, give em too many colors, they complain, too few colors, still complain, give em IDs, to expensive.

I appreciate then simple colorways above, works for me.

i've always said they should just take the infrared cw and replace the infrared similarly to the air max 95 gradient and swap the colors.

still need the laser blues.

i've always said they should just take the infrared cw and replace the infrared similarly to the air max 95 gradient and swap the colors.

still need the laser blues.

Back
Top Bottom