Nike Air Max 90 - SPRING 2012 [CounterKicks.com]

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

The people are never happy, give em too many colors, they complain, too few colors, still complain, give em IDs, to expensive.

I appreciate then simple colorways above, works for me.
this...

those first 4 cw's
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

who said 98's?
devil.gif
nerd.gif

The people are never happy, give em too many colors, they complain, too few colors, still complain, give em IDs, to expensive.

this...

those first 4 cw's

who said 98's?
devil.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

this...

those first 4 cw's

who said 98's?
devil.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

this...

those first 4 cw's

who said 98's?
devil.gif
nerd.gif

Im surprised no of you guys like the burgandy ones with black mesh toe ! its like a alternative to bordeaux 7s since those look ghetto with shorts.

Im surprised no of you guys like the burgandy ones with black mesh toe ! its like a alternative to bordeaux 7s since those look ghetto with shorts.

the 2nd blue ones are hot, so are the team reds. Volts are ok too. What color is that blue, soar? thats a new color that looks promising. beach....not so much

the 2nd blue ones are hot, so are the team reds. Volts are ok too. What color is that blue, soar? thats a new color that looks promising. beach....not so much

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

But there does come a time when saturating the market dulls the product and model.
I completely agree with you on this, nike is hurting the retailers with this.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

But there does come a time when saturating the market dulls the product and model.
I completely agree with you on this, nike is hurting the retailers with this.

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

Basketball sneakers look ghetto with shorts huh...
indifferent.gif

Ther term "ghetto" is thrown around for everything.

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

Basketball sneakers look ghetto with shorts huh...
indifferent.gif

Ther term "ghetto" is thrown around for everything.

Back
Top Bottom