Nike Air Max 90 - White/Royal Blue/Obsidian

Originally Posted by Drameezy

Infrablues*
indifferent.gif

Just to clear the confusion up with everyone the MUDGUARD IS NAVY BLUE
And to be honest these are dissapointing the blue is abit blah!!

picked mine up at proper today... dude... im not a stickler for black/obsedian blue... to be quite honest they look black to me... but regardless nice cw.

Originally Posted by arisorous

picked mine up at proper today... dude... im not a stickler for black/obsedian blue... to be quite honest they look black to me... but regardless nice cw.

You got pic's of them?

Originally Posted by tak

You got pic's of them?

so from the looks of it you got ur sz 12 chillis? hahaha if u did.. NICE! but anyways.. here... to be honest... this shoe is clean and
smokin.gif
sorry i dont have a cannon or a crazy cam with flashes and stuff. i know thepic doesnt do justice with the other dudes thinking if its blue or black. It really is BLUE... a very f'n dark blue... iono DEEP SEA BLUE where it'salmost black
roll.gif
... but enjoy.

and here's another pic next to the HOAs

Originally Posted by tak

You got pic's of them?

so from the looks of it you got ur sz 12 chillis? hahaha if u did.. NICE! but anyways.. here... to be honest... this shoe is clean and
smokin.gif
sorry i dont have a cannon or a crazy cam with flashes and stuff. i know the pic doesnt do justice with the other dudes thinking if its blue or black. It really is BLUE... a very f'n dark blue... iono DEEP SEA BLUE where it's almost black
roll.gif
... but enjoy.

Beautiful.

dang im liking these, i have to drop by the local spot to find them. dont really want to pay full price though

Originally Posted by tak

You got pic's of them?

smokin.gif
sorry i dont have a cannon or a crazy cam with flashes and stuff. i know the pic doesnt do justice with the other dudes thinking if its blue or black. It really is BLUE... a very f'n dark blue... iono DEEP SEA BLUE where it's almost black
roll.gif
... but enjoy.

LOL- Yeah I snagged a pair of Chili's finally, hopefully my pair of them 90's will arrive on Monday.....damn UPS delayed my delivery. Yourpictures don't look too bad, I either use my over priced iPhone, or my little pocket camera...no biggie at least you posted pic's...Thanks.

BTW- you would'nt happen to have a pair of DS Neon 95's in a size 12 ?
nerd.gif
I seeyou have a couple size 12's of something in that background .
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom