NIKE AIR MAX 95 NEON DECEMBER 31st

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely picking up a few pairs this time. I always seem to miss these when they were released the past few years.

the new air force one.... i love this shoe but damn nike can we do atleast every 6-8 years

How do you that? How can that they 'vintage' these? Make the midsole looked 'aged?'

I still have a DS pair of these I need to break out. Forgot about them.
I'll probably still cop these. I always do. Legendary sneaker. Same as the Trainer 1's I just scooped.

I dunno - the shape and feel of the 95s are just so bad nowadays, I'm not sure I can do it anymore. I wound up selling my 2010 pair without even wearing them. I always keep a stash of older pairs though. I just came up on 4 pairs of the '97 release, big bubble, 25psi release, but it's crap shoot as far as them holding up.

Air Max 95 is my favorite Nike model of all time too. It's a shame that I haven't been able to get myself to buy any recent releases. If they went back to old style shape and materials, I'd literally drop retail on just about every grey gradient color they could release. I've lost a ton of great pre-2000 CWs due to age and I just have to accept that they are never coming back. :smh:

Last edited:
How do vintage 95's look?

I mean I have vintage 95's, does that mean that they'll have better quality and the color shading will be grey and not black.

I mean I have vintage 95's, does that mean that they'll have better quality and the color shading will be grey and not black.
One can only hope, but I'm not holding my breath.

I'll settle for them not feeling like slabs of wood glued together.

Exactly!! :lol:

They don't age, aesthetically over time. They just fall apart when you wear them!

I don't get why people complain about getting them too often. Do they need to be at a resale value of $300 before you can enjoy wearing them?

FRIGGIN FINALLY... MY HOA 95'S WERE BEGINNING TO GET OUT OF SHAPE... NEED A NEW PAIR!

Only way I'm copping is if it has a grey toe cap. I'm tired of this black toe cap ****

I still want a pair of the One Time Only. Everytime I think I'm about to win a pair on ebay, some jerk comes along and outbids me by about 3 bucks over what I wanted to spend on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom