Nike AIr Max 95 Neon Feb Release

these r ok. Can always use sum other white 95 laces if i dont like the neon ones. If they hit the states i'll cop.

$250 (AUD)= $156.97 (USD)

The laces seem to bother me a little. I already have problems with Nike using those ridiculously small bubbles in the new 95's. Changing the laces and thelogo/tongue is taking it a bit too far.

I will most likely change the laces..not really sure..but i like 'em none the less..

$250 (AUD)= $156.97 (USD)
Can we PLEASE put this on the 1st page so every1 will stop saying that the price is OD/TOO HIGH!

Me likey
smile.gif
...id sure as hell cop for 160 USD

I will agree with most who posted about the minor changes done, i.e. neon laces not matching the lace tabs, the diff. color added to the logo, and thegradation being a lil' lighter; ok I get that.

Here is my '04 Retro

-vs-

The '09 'retro'

If the bubble on the heel is gonna be similar, and not as thin as the '08, then I wouldn't mind flipping the neon laces to white in aheartbeat.

Anyone else?????

I see a seem.

So, they just took an old image and Photoshopped it. That bubble probably isn't getting any bigger.

I doubt that the bubble is any bigger than other recent releases, but if they were bigger that would really nice. We'll see. I'm not going to get myhopes up.

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

If the bubble on the heel is gonna be similar, and not as thin as the '08, then I wouldn't mind flipping the neon laces to white in a heartbeat.

Anyone else?????

Agreed...

to some ignorant people, there's only one currency in the world

nice, i'll cop if they show up here!

Back
Top Bottom