NIKE AIR MAX 95 SOLAR RED AM95s

Saw these at Finish Line a few days ago and heard that Nike is jacking up prices of AM95's to $160 in the near future. These are way lighter than Infrared, almost pink like some Agassi Tech Challeneges.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by LaVidaDulce

sold!!!!
I like the way you quoted the whole thing including pics when its on the same page to write one word.

Good job.
alien.gif

Try highlighting the pics and hitting the delete button.

Or just writing 'sold!!!', we all know what the topic is.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by LaVidaDulce

sold!!!!
I like the way you quoted the whole thing including pics when its on the same page to write one word.

Good job.
alien.gif

Try highlighting the pics and hitting the delete button.

Or just writing 'sold!!!', we all know what the topic is.

As much as I used to beast over 95s, I just can't cop these new retros. Feels like straight cardboard.

As much as I used to beast over 95s, I just can't cop these new retros. Feels like straight cardboard.

Just got my shipment in yesterday. Love the solar red colorway. More detailed pics and a full review on my blog.
Here's a couple teasers!

Just got my shipment in yesterday. Love the solar red colorway. More detailed pics and a full review on my blog.
Here's a couple teasers!

I saw these in person this past weekend and really liked them.

The only reason why I'm passing is because of how uncomfortable recent retro 95s have been for me.
ohwell.gif

I saw these in person this past weekend and really liked them.

The only reason why I'm passing is because of how uncomfortable recent retro 95s have been for me.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom