Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

shout out to @trugentlmn on the sizing advice for the women's pair :emoji_right_facing_fist::emoji_left_facing_fist:

IMG_0951.JPG

I got a pair of gundams for ~$240 and I have no problem with that. I skipped a bunch of shoes and will skip a few more...that's generally how I justify resale. All it took was one day of people getting their NDC shipments in before the price dropped from ~$350-400 to less than $250.

Unfortunately given the scarcity of the release, I think $250 is where the gundams are going to land. With my bigger size I couldn't afford to wait.

They supposed to release in May hopefully we will start seeing some pics of them floating around soon

That’s good
Hopefully there are tons of them

So they will sit and will not be hyped like gundams

Or
If Nike want hype, I just have to admit I’m wearing a $200 shoe that has more market value than retail.

That’s good
Hopefully there are tons of them

So they will sit and will not be hyped like gundams

Or
If Nike want hype, I just have to admit I’m wearing a $200 shoe that has more market value than retail.
one can only hope they’ll sit this my favorite Og cw of this model also but I know hype can turn a simple release into a catastrophe

I’m glad I got these for $238 on stockx early. The prices for these are smooth up. My stock x pair should get here tomorrow.

Are these better quality than the 97s?

i just noticed some of the silver is rubbing off exposing the clear tubes near the laces on my SBs

And the white paint on the soles are rubbing away and i havent even worn them that much :angry:

still copping the gundams but damn

Are these better quality than the 97s?

i just noticed some of the silver is rubbing off exposing the clear tubes near the laces on my SBs

And the white paint on the soles are rubbing away and i havent even worn them that much :angry:

still copping the gundams but damn
Thought this was 97 thread for a second lol.

Back
Top Bottom