Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

SMH nike be playing us. Gundams averaging 300$ on stockx rn. Cant wait for nike to restock them as we watch its market value drop.

Yep, loud, but really like them...
DSC04376.JPG
DSC04380.JPG

I got my tour yellows in from eBay (legit, came from Dope Factory originally), but maaaan I was fuming...

My USPS mail lady is just an extremely unhappy human being. She acts put out by everything, she usually chucks packages onto the front step of houses, never rings the doorbell, etc. Well apparently today she couldn't even be bothered to leave her van because I found my SIZE 14 PACKAGED SHOE BOX shoved halfway into my mailbox. We had a snowstorm last night, and more snow today so it was covered in snow, the rest of the mail was wet because the door was open :angry:

Thankfully the seller did a really good job boxing and taping and there was no water damage. I wanted so badly to call and complain about this wench but I know absolutely nothing will come of it except her getting a talking to. Then she would hate me (and life) even more and just **** with my mail.

Sorry to hear that man. I can definitely attest for that behavior though lol, I used to work for UPS as a driver helper and the way some of them take care of packages is crazy

Thankfully my UPS guy is awesome. Dude even puts packages in bags when the weather is really bad.

Speaking of which, he should be delivering my Cones tomorrow :pimp:

lucjy you. My UPS guy doesn rind doorbells or knocks you just see packaged delivered. well same thing happened for my cones BUT he delivered it to the wrong address :smh:

I call UPS and they try to give me the run around ut eventually the driver came back to deliver the package but AGAIN did not knock or ring the bell so my package is just sitting on my porch

I got my cones though and these things are BEAUTIES

I am now trying to avoid delivery at home whichever company delivers me, there were always problems, a few time ago Chronopost (DPD) delivered me, and when I opened my mailbox, a jacket I ordered was outside of its package, lucky I am as my tastes weren't his tastes :lol:...

Back
Top Bottom