Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

Argh need like 1 more cm of room in the toebox on my right foot for these sport blue 98s. Gonna get some shoe trees and hope it'll stretch, seems like they should?

Loving this colorway otherwise

I ended up paying $75 for these at the outlets, snatched them up off some dude on the back wall
I’m mad hyped off these

upload_2018-5-20_14-15-33.jpeg

Crazy how everything ends up in outlets so quick in the states would take an age in the uk for that, we barely get any good discounts on sites either nice come up tho g

Argh need like 1 more cm of room in the toebox on my right foot for these sport blue 98s. Gonna get some shoe trees and hope it'll stretch, seems like they should?

Loving this colorway otherwise
Did you go the same size as your 97s with these?

Went to buy the emeralds, had pretty much a fsr... clicked purchase, and it took about 5 seconds to say I didn't get it... then all sizes show sold out. I don't get SNKRS sometimes.

Had a payment error at first for the solar reds...tried again and it went through. Thought that sz 11 would be an insta-oos

Most of the websites don’t have over a womens 10. Hopefully the womens 11 on snkrs stay in stock and go to the nike app so I can use my 20 dollars off to offset some of the tax.

Back
Top Bottom