Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

Not sure what size you are, but there are some sizes pretty close to retail on StockX.
I have not kept up with all the 98 releases so I apologize for the noob question, but does anyone know if Cone 98s are available anywhere for retail(or close). Seems like the answer is "no" after some quick searching, but there always seems to be people out there with a link to some obscure site somewhere. Thanks in advance for any info.

^Sorry, forgot to include that. Asking for a friend's size actually, so 11.5/12. Not the best options for finding these obviously. I'll keep my eyes open, I didn't realize a lot of the 98s were selling out.

Anyome still looking for Gundams, Valentines Day, Triple White, Team Orange or white/Black 98s in a size 8??

Wanting to offload some things and not looking for crazy returns either

You can PM me if so

Sorry if this kind of post isn’t allowed too

Any chance to find that “tiger camo” khaki 98 anywhere online? Somehow I forgot all about them and cruising eBay I was shocked to see that they’re reselling :angry:

You sure? I can only find them on SNKRS right now.

Yup. Just got a pair for $95 + tax. .5 under my usual air max size, but these are dope

Attachments

• 3FBE575A-D679-4378-8F54-6536B186FBFB.jpeg
    3FBE575A-D679-4378-8F54-6536B186FBFB.jpeg
    315.5 KB · Views: 28
How is the comfort on these? I remember in 98, they were considered a “high performance” running shoe. I see so many people wearing them, so it just had me curious. Or, these feel like bricks like most retro’s Nike releases.

How is the comfort on these? I remember in 98, they were considered a “high performance” running shoe. I see so many people wearing them, so it just had me curious. Or, these feel like bricks like most retro’s Nike releases.

I think my 98's are similar to 97's. They are aren't uncomfortable but they sure are a bit clunky and stiff if you compare to modern running shoes. I use Pegasus 35 for running and those are extremely soft and comfortable. Also, if you are looking for a street shoe with high comfort I'd recommend Spiridons.

I feel like the 98s are much more comfortable than the 97s, which seem like bricks.

not sure if i can keep playin the waiting game on a hope that gundams restock this year.....all while resell keeps slowly creeping up

gonna bite the bullet probably with the next ebay code

not sure if i can keep playin the waiting game on a hope that gundams restock this year.....all while resell keeps slowly creeping up

gonna bite the bullet probably with the next ebay code

It's odd considering how many restocks 97 Silver Bullet got last year.

Really want a pair of cones :smh:

Hesitant to pull the trigger on stockx because the shipping killed it for me.

Months of trying to track down a pair and FINALLY got em.

Attachments

• AADD4353-D2E2-43D1-8AAF-27BA029DEC28.png
    AADD4353-D2E2-43D1-8AAF-27BA029DEC28.png
    781.6 KB · Views: 57
Back
Top Bottom