Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

the sneakers are legit, your pair is just an example of crappy finish and quality from nike's side
what about this?.. The insole shows size 9-9T-10 for a size 11 sneaker. I checked all my size 11 insoles and they all show 10-10T-11

Attachments

• B4E20609-C782-4C58-B85C-F4DAF28468E9.jpeg
    B4E20609-C782-4C58-B85C-F4DAF28468E9.jpeg
    273.5 KB · Views: 22
what about this?.. The insole shows size 9-9T-10 for a size 11 sneaker. I checked all my size 11 insoles and they all show 10-10T-11
you probably got a pair where they applied the wrong size tag on the tongue
and the actually size from your pair is probably a size 10

Hopefully that restock comes thru. Money was tight at the time picking and choosing which releases to go after, and unfortunately these (gundams) were placed on the back burner. I underestimated the hype and refuse to pay resale

womens emerald 98s for 100 bucks at the nike outlet in orlando next to universal studios. I think i copped the last size 12 tho...

Effin bogus, and unfortunately im not a 97 fan
I know I’m a 97 fan but I was excited about these but this year has been really lackluster for this model. I kinda understand why because the 98 isn’t as popular as other air max models but come on Nike

I know I’m a 97 fan but I was excited about these but this year has been really lackluster for this model. I kinda understand why because the 98 isn’t as popular as other air max models but come on Nike
Yeah i read somewhere that its one of the least popular models, i thought the same until i got them on feet...had they flooded like the 95s and 7s i think more would warm up to them.

The other day i was on the train and i saw someone wearing a pair a sneakers that caught my eyes big time. Upon closer inspection, i realized it was the 98 Exotic Skins model. And i thought, hey i have that!!!! I just never broke it out. Looks so sick on feet.

Really disappointed the 98 this year, Air Span 2 has been shown more love than the 98 and the Deluxe is a shoe from 99 so no idea why they’re starting the hype train this early don’t even think they were that popular back in the day

All this and there hasn’t even been a proper TN retro yet

Really disappointed the 98 this year, Air Span 2 has been shown more love than the 98 and the Deluxe is a shoe from 99 so no idea why they’re starting the hype train this early don’t even think they were that popular back in the day

All this and there hasn’t even been a proper TN retro yet
I was thinking on a similar note after checking some of those picks , they even dropped hella colorways of og skylon and more to come. Apparently they dont want any 98 air bubbles sitting for too long?? Strange

And what makes it worse this was an “anniversary” year we definitely probably won’t be seeing these for a while.

Back
Top Bottom