Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

Just saw these neon 95 looking joints on twitter...
IMG_20190214_044752.jpg
IMG_20190214_044756.jpg
These are dope as hell.. my guess is that they are women's tho.

Werent those an am97's? Maybe they will throw us a bone this year, especially since this 98 is not the right shade of neon...

Damn, you're right. Either way, I love the idea of iconic colorways on other silhouettes. Please give me a 98 with the colorway of a 95 Neon or Solar Red, a 90 Infrared or Bacon, a 1 Chlorophyll or Atmos, a BW Stash, a Black Cement 3, a MOAB. Give me all the 98s. Go crazy like they have with 97s over the last couple of years.

Surprisingly, someone just accepted my offer on Goat for the Black/White 640744-010 for $120+shipping. I haven't even seen any evidence that these released anywhere yet. Same thing happened to me on the I-95 pack about a week before they showed up on NDC and other retailers. Are retailers dumping stock on Goat/StockX before release? Why is there seemingly no release information on any AM98? My wallet is hurting, and I need a little heads up on this stuff, Nike.

640744_010.png.png
I saw these on Sneakernews two months ago, supposedly releasing in January. I've been checking NDC every week for them, then saw your post and just snagged them from GOAT for $120. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom