Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

gettyimages-309790-2048x2048.jpg

I too, am choked there has been NOTHING about 98s releasing this year.

The market is saturated with junk colourways of the 97s and they keep releasing more.

I too, am choked there has been NOTHING about 98s releasing this year.

The market is saturated with junk colourways of the 97s and they keep releasing more.

Exactly why I said I’m so sick of seeing the 97s .. just terrible colorway after terrible colorway nonstop and people making ****ty looking Nike ID 97s too lol . The 98 needs more love from Nike asap

Masterpieces .. SOOOO much better than the 97s lol . I’ll die by that hill . Knowing well in the minority big time .lol . Those . Team orange . And gundam . .. absolutely fantastic looking shoes
Man I was like 12 when I got my first pair of 98s... Loved them. 🔥

They went bananas on them in 2018 and then threw them back in the vault. Meanwhile, a new 97 every week.
I love 97’s, lord knows I do, but it’s time to give them a break. They been cranking them out nonstop for the last 5+ years. 98’s to me are better

Last time they released was 2018 . We’re almost in 2024 now so that’s 6 years . I think it’s high time these came back … and not to get off topic but damn Nike can we get a retro of the 96 for once ?? Ever ?? Lol

So many fantastic Air Max models, but they stay releasing 1/95/97 and damn near nothing else. Would love to see a better mix with 93, 94 Burst, 98, and others. While they're at it, spend some of that money we're giving you on replacing the midsole with something that doesn't eventually crumble and air bubbles that don't cloud up. Only Air Max I keep around are a few pair of 95, just because I wear them regularly.

Back
Top Bottom