Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

Definitely would wait. But many times they're OOS after waiting for over 10 minutes, in my experience. Not always though

i feel like it's been way too long

if you're still waiting for your turn (i am too), then they've probably all gone

Still spinning but it looks like the snakeskin's are OOS in my size 
mean.gif

just got hit with "sold out" on my phone's browser

was the first one i used to add my size too (snakeskin)

still waiting my turn on my laptop tho

Last edited:
I couldnt even find the hats.. Oh well looks like no wins for me today, will settle with just the blks from supreme on thurs.  Surprised that was easier than today on Nike

NVM just found them, a little late

Last edited:
16 minutes and still spinning for me on three devices.  Gunning for snakeskins since I struck out on Supreme's website and ended up with red over there.

Wish nike would speed up the process. No need to have almost everyone waiting for their turn still, when most, if not all sizes are already sold out.
Sometimes people add to cart but don't check out. I assume they would keep people in line for those.

they should've held a raffle or something

the snakeskins were really growing on me, but at least i got the cw i most wanted off of supreme

One lone Size 14 in the snakes that hasn't been sold through yet... Everything else looks cashed out.

they should've held a raffle or something

the snakeskins were really growing on me, but at least i got the cw i most wanted off of supreme
no offense but anything will "grow on you" if you look at pictures of it enough times

its called the mere exposure effect google it

the fact you didnt like them from the jump means you aren't truly a fan of them, imo, and probably dont need to have them

Back
Top Bottom