Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

Also, no AM98 for the 18th on my app. Or in the upcoming section. Logged out and in, etc.
19607F0A-5F7C-4902-BBB0-E9498EC7AC99.png
Nothing upcoming

black/white flyknit trainers in Feb too.. RIP Wallet

someone needs to do a gundam on foot video already

Last edited:
Where did you get your pair? Are they still selling and was it at retail? If so help a brother out lol!!

got mine from a seller off ebay that had a full size run and selling them for 250, i checked earlier today and the only thing he had left was a 13. i paid around 210 because i had some ebucks to use.

got mine from a seller off ebay that had a full size run and selling them for 250, i checked earlier today and the only thing he had left was a 13. i paid around 210 because i had some ebucks to use.
A vintage/consignment/resale shop locally bought the stock up at a local boutique who put them out last Wednesday here in providence and put them all on eBay.

God, I hope these still drop on Thursday. If not, we gotta play the waiting game.

We will find out tomorrow if sneaker shops and boutiques drops info on social media.

Some have already and say 18th drop date but was a week or so ago. Release dates always change.

Got the alert from SNKRS this morning that they were dropping tomorrow, and they're showing up in both my feed and the upcoming section. I think they're dropping tomorrow.

^ same

rumor I heard was the Gundams had faulty air units and that’s why the release was pushed back.

guess we’ll see

hope it’s not true for dudes in here who copped early pairs.

would suck to have a fresh pair deflate straight out the box

Back
Top Bottom