Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

W on SNKRS... idk if it was my phone or not but when I clicked back on the app to see if I copped, it slowly appeared..like to build up the anticipation to see if you got ‘em or not *shrugs*

They won’t take my card. I got paid last night too so it’s not like I don’t have the money in my account.

Are any footsie site going to have these and will they be in store at all??...havent heard or seen anything

How do 98s run compared to 97s? I’ve went half up in 97s and been fine.

Also, surprised to see these sell out...or getting there anyway.

I guess it’s not meant for me to have these. Nike literally won’t take my money.

****kkk nike wouldn’t take my card on app. I get on desktop and now they’re sold out.

Gundams still sitting on offspring, did anyone in the US order? Know if they take out VAT or is it ~$206 before tax and shipping?

they're sitting on mobile but when i go to their site via desktop they only have a 4 available. I'm not sure if i wanna purchase via mobile and have to go thru the troubles of getting my money refunded back thru an overseas site.

First time ever nike has refused to take my card. I hope this doesn't happen when the gundams release.

Back
Top Bottom