Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

I hat the fact that hype ruins classics. Just a few years ago I grabbed a pair of “tour yellows” in the outlet

C70581E8-C993-4B3C-92BE-D4A72095E3A2.jpeg
NT Denim is alive and well :nthat:

i think the cw is dope, i dont think i could pull that off though. this would be a shoe i would by for the wife

I gotta see those multi 98’s in person. When I first saw them last week I said they weren’t bad, now in those images they have nice looking suede.

I feel it’s too loud for some and they’ll pass. But they also have that QS tag. Some people who don’t like the kicks as much will do now since it has that label on them.

I gotta see those multi 98’s in person. When I first saw them last week I said they weren’t bad, now in those images they have nice looking suede.
There was a photo on sneakernews that they didn’t look that flash on, but as it’s an online purchase and not from Nike, I’m just going to take the punt and grab them and hope they’re as good as these beauty pics.

The next thing I'd like would either be a true to form 98 TL or an accurate AM 96. And please no supreme collabs with those before releasing the OG colors.

I haven't gotten the 98 yet because of priorities but I might still get the yellows. I hope my size range get's the correct colored outsole with the Gundam when they restock during the year.

There was a photo on sneakernews that they didn’t look that flash on, but as it’s an online purchase and not from Nike, I’m just going to take the punt and grab them and hope they’re as good as these beauty pics.

I think they will be decent. Hopefully, they aren’t labeled premium or something so it’s still that $160 price tag.

Back
Top Bottom