Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

I didn’t win this time on end but I have twice prior (og neon japan 97 & U.K. country camo 97) so it’s possible.

It doesn’t seem the UK are that limited but I feel that the fact they’re region exclusive makes the more limited because everyone from outside the UK is gonna hit those sites to cop

Got PayPal confirmation earlier that Endclothing charged me for my raffle entry but didn’t get anything from their actual site. Should I be worried

Actually have another 10 from SNS locked right now... SNS has been my savior the last few releases

Sns...adding sizes. Sz9 in cart now

Screenshot_20180216-035110.png

Was about to check out on SNS then I realize money was missing from my PayPal account... as it turns out I won a raffle in end! No email confirmation or anything but order is in my account on end’s website

Was about to check out on SNS then I realize money was missing from my PayPal account... as it turns out I won a raffle in end! No email confirmation or anything but order is in my account on end’s website
The same thing happen to me, I ordered from hanon last night. Now I just woke up to shipping email for the 98s. I didn't receive an email for either pair. But I won both pair from end

Back
Top Bottom