Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

Just came in from soleheaven
68AB17BB-691C-40E9-B2DC-B4CFA4B174CF.jpeg

@757shoefanatic

this morning when the wmns sail colored 98’s went live I saw 5-12 but no 11.5

it could’ve sold out but I was looking right when they went up
Nike make less pairs womens 11.5 for whatever reason. Any Air Max retro. Any.

Walked past 3 stores and they were all sitting there. Golds, crazy colored and gundams
I really care whether they will go on discount, I will take $180 shipped for US men size 10, for GMT's.
Seriously.

D9EFD5D5-9366-48C6-8973-47F45ACA2A52.jpeg

..in from SVD in two days (Madrid to Florida). Super glad I picked these up, they are even better in person. Materials, 3M piping.. can’t wait for the Gundams now. The only debate is to get the women’s OG pair or stay with the Mens.

need these. cant wait for state side

..in from SVD in two days (Madrid to Florida). Super glad I picked these up, they are even better in person. Materials, 3M piping.. can’t wait for the Gundams now. The only debate is to get the women’s OG pair or stay with the Mens.
These are dope

Any word on the cones releasing state side of the waters...?

2yxqicy.jpg

That picture though...Yeah, I need these cones but I haven't come up on any real stateside info either.
I hope they drop in March or April, they'd be a good consolation since I have zero belief that I'll be able to cop the Sean Wortherspoon 1/97's through the snkrs draw. I've never won one of those damn things.

I also wear a sz.14 though so them dropping and actually finding them in my size are 2 completely separate issues. There was a 14 on eBay yesterday going for like $400 plus international shipping...not a chance I'm paying that.

D*mn those are nice, now i really dont regret copping. mine from sns should be here on sat. gotta find a shirt for this

..in from SVD in two days (Madrid to Florida). Super glad I picked these up, they are even better in person. Materials, 3M piping.. can’t wait for the Gundams now. The only debate is to get the women’s OG pair or stay with the Mens.[/QUOTE

Much luv! Just made that purchase as well from svd...did you incur any vat or import taxes?

what is SVD?

Just need one pair of 98s. Those gundams. And I'm out. I will admit I don't remember them as much as the other air maxes, I was 6 when these released... But since the first pics we got last year I knew I had to own a pair.

Can focus on the Gundams this Sat since I locked up the Bred Toe’s on Nike this morning. But like other ppl have been saying...men or women’s version

Just need one pair of 98s. Those gundams. And I'm out. I will admit I don't remember them as much as the other air maxes, I was 6 when these released... But since the first pics we got last year I knew I had to own a pair.
nice to see another 92’ baby I feel the same way one and I’m out

Back
Top Bottom