Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

for the guys that want the gundams and and are able to get their hands on them i would cop them asap, once the hypetrain starts rolling and all the bandwagon hyperbeast fk boys discover these it will be then impossible for you to get them for retail
Just got a pair of size 13s from NZ, store called Loaded was loaded

Appreciate the heads up

not srs

would've passed for this anyway
1.PNG

Weird that some UNDFTD stores dropped them without posting something on social media. Gonna give my local a call tomorrow to see if they’re selling them.

If not, I’ll wait till next month.

End Affiliate Newsletter also lists both, Gundams and Michigans for next Friday.
So 26th seems to be a save bet for both in Europe, even tho NDC hasn't the Michigans in SNKRS yet.

So did anyone else get a pair of the Tour Yellows? Did I get lucky on a early pair?? All the post seem to indicate that they got pushed back to the 24th.

Copped the Tour Yellow and White this morning with no problems. I was on the fence about which pair I wanted, but since they pushed the Gundam's back Im happy with the Tour Yellow.. They look alot better in person... Solid cop for sure

Notre just posted that Michigans are releasing on 1/24. Hopefully the release doesn’t get bumped.
Just gimme black golds please

Back
Top Bottom