NIKE AIR MAX FLY BY (aka "Air Max Hyperfuse"??)

has potential!

needs forefoot cushioning, and way better color blocking/scheming.

50smh.gif

Take off the strap and make the heel counter larger, and you have a winner, if it has forefoot Zoom. And whoever said it looks heavy, get your eyes checked. These look like the lightest Air Max in a long time.

Take off the strap and make the heel counter larger, and you have a winner, if it has forefoot Zoom. And whoever said it looks heavy, get your eyes checked. These look like the lightest Air Max in a long time.

^That orange section on the rear of the shoe isn't an external heel counter. The heel counter is internalized, so we won't really know how large it is until it's in our hand. From the looks of it though, I'd say this whole section is the heel counter, which looks pretty hefty to me.

2OgD.png

The colorblocking on these is great. I think I'd like to see a pair with black instead of orange, and yellow instead of blue. Those would be dope. Also, I agree that the strap isn't a good look.

^That orange section on the rear of the shoe isn't an external heel counter. The heel counter is internalized, so we won't really know how large it is until it's in our hand. From the looks of it though, I'd say this whole section is the heel counter, which looks pretty hefty to me.

2OgD.png

The colorblocking on these is great. I think I'd like to see a pair with black instead of orange, and yellow instead of blue. Those would be dope. Also, I agree that the strap isn't a good look.

Back
Top Bottom