Nike Air Max Griffey Fury - SPRING 2012 [CounterKicks.com]

Originally Posted by jm9312

these are ugly as +#%*.... i love how they put griffey in the name that way the non heads would buy them.. Freshwater + Griffey + 360 sole = Hypebeast dream
Couldn't have typed it better.

Originally Posted by jm9312

these are ugly as +#%*.... i love how they put griffey in the name that way the non heads would buy them.. Freshwater + Griffey + 360 sole = Hypebeast dream
Couldn't have typed it better.

the white grey green look much better to me than the emeralds. i would love to get a pair of the original diamond fury in the griffey colorway. they were awesome.

the white grey green look much better to me than the emeralds. i would love to get a pair of the original diamond fury in the griffey colorway. they were awesome.

bring the OGs back pleassssse... anybody think that freshwater is just a liiiiitle too fresh? those pics look sky blue not teal/emerald

bring the OGs back pleassssse... anybody think that freshwater is just a liiiiitle too fresh? those pics look sky blue not teal/emerald

Originally Posted by jshortt

Saw these samples in person, and they're pretty awful. The only decent colorway was the black/silver/neon one. I was looking forward to the Emeralds, but there's just too much emerald and not enough black in the shoe. The blue/red ones are just TOO blue. I had high hopes for this shoe, but they just didn't manage to do it properly. And this is coming from someone who LOVES the Max JR.

On the bright side, the Griffey Max IV (1999) is returning next Spring.

Peace,
J

Just quoting myself from a few months ago, haha.  Seems to be spot on with what everyone is saying now.

Peace,
   J

Originally Posted by jshortt

Saw these samples in person, and they're pretty awful. The only decent colorway was the black/silver/neon one. I was looking forward to the Emeralds, but there's just too much emerald and not enough black in the shoe. The blue/red ones are just TOO blue. I had high hopes for this shoe, but they just didn't manage to do it properly. And this is coming from someone who LOVES the Max JR.

On the bright side, the Griffey Max IV (1999) is returning next Spring.

Peace,
J

Just quoting myself from a few months ago, haha.  Seems to be spot on with what everyone is saying now.

Peace,
   J

i think these are fire! I've never had the OG's so that's probably why I'm not disappointed like a lot of people

i think these are fire! I've never had the OG's so that's probably why I'm not disappointed like a lot of people

The more I look at the Emeralds, the more I believe they would've GREATLY benefitted from a black or dark grey midsole on top of that Emerald 360 sole. It really would've broken things up a bit.

Peace,
J

The more I look at the Emeralds, the more I believe they would've GREATLY benefitted from a black or dark grey midsole on top of that Emerald 360 sole. It really would've broken things up a bit.

Peace,
J

Lol I saw a dude with some Bred colorway of these

And I also saw a dude with an aqua 8 Jordan version of these. He had the 8 straps coming outta the Fury Webs. He had an Aqua Paint Print (since we call the 3's Cement/Elephant Print I guess) pattern, and a 360 sole.

It seems like Nike is taking ideas from the bootleggers.

Lol I saw a dude with some Bred colorway of these

And I also saw a dude with an aqua 8 Jordan version of these. He had the 8 straps coming outta the Fury Webs. He had an Aqua Paint Print (since we call the 3's Cement/Elephant Print I guess) pattern, and a 360 sole.

It seems like Nike is taking ideas from the bootleggers.

Their will be an all red colorway for this shoe too. It will be the most limited colorway and only will be available at select accounts. The red ones are straight fire!

Their will be an all red colorway for this shoe too. It will be the most limited colorway and only will be available at select accounts. The red ones are straight fire!

Originally Posted by 86KB8KOBE86

It's a sad day in age when the fakes make better sneakers than nike. http://www.dastou.com/nik...fury-2012-black-and-blue

They copied my photoshop from months back
eek.gif

I believe the recent photos we saw from taobao are fake. I also saw a version with a swingman logo in the back, and another one withe a NIKE AIR in the back.. Both  being the black and emerald colorway.. I mean it'll be almost 90% similar to the fakes in quality and general apperance, but a few key details are probably different. I'm surprised all the blogs picked up on a fake pair.

It's a sad day in age when the fakes make better sneakers than nike. http://www.dastou.com/nik...fury-2012-black-and-blue

eek.gif

I believe the recent photos we saw from taobao are fake. I also saw a version with a swingman logo in the back, and another one withe a NIKE AIR in the back.. Both  being the black and emerald colorway.. I mean it'll be almost 90% similar to the fakes in quality and general apperance, but a few key details are probably different. I'm surprised all the blogs picked up on a fake pair.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

eek.gif

I've held the sample pairs of all three colors a few months back, and they had the swingman on the back.  As far as I can tell, the taobao pics are legit.  They look just like the ones I saw in person.

Peace,
   J

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

eek.gif

I've held the sample pairs of all three colors a few months back, and they had the swingman on the back.  As far as I can tell, the taobao pics are legit.  They look just like the ones I saw in person.

Peace,
   J

Back
Top Bottom