Nike Air Max Hyperposite – Blue – Volt NEW Nike Basketball shoe with foamposite material!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm positive there will be more colorways after they at least drop the first shoe

nike-hyperposite-teal-pink-4.jpg

nike-hyperposite-teal-pink-3.jpg

nike-hyperposite-teal-pink-7.jpg

nike-hyperposite-teal-pink-9.jpg

nike-hyperposite-teal-pink-8.jpg

The Nike Air Max Hyperposite combines Air Max, Hyperfuse, and Foamposite material. This is an upcoming Teal/Pink colorway.

nike-hyperposite-teal-pink-6.jpg

nike-hyperposite-teal-pink-5.jpg

nike-hyperposite-teal-pink-10.jpg

nike-hyperposite-teal-pink-2.jpg

nike-hyperposite-teal-pink-11.jpg

those are a little bit better. I like both colorways.

Only thing I don't like is the swoosh, and the inevitable high price tag.

Give me a Black and Pine Green colorway with a Gold Swoosh and 9 on the tongue...I demand it Nike.

Bulls fan...but I Hate/LOVE Rondo the Velociraptor

Awesome shoe. Also, Nike Basketball finally produced a nice looking outsole that isn't bland as hell. First time I can remember in years.

I love these. If they had a tounge/ heel tab like the uptempo max, these coulda came out in 97....FRESH

Originally Posted by sckid20

I love these. If they had a tounge/ heel tab like the uptempo max, these coulda came out in 97....FRESH

*imagines* *imagines Penny wearing them* *imagines Pippen with a Pearl colorway* 
pimp.gif

It'll be a real shame if these end up lookin better than the Lebron 10. They could've saved this shoe as Lebron's next sig, they better have something crazy for his next kick. This might mess around and outshine their top athlete's signature shoe!

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Originally Posted by sckid20

*imagines* *imagines Penny wearing them* *imagines Pippen with a Pearl colorway* 
pimp.gif
PIP didn't like max air, as evidenced with his having his PIP 1s switched from max air that retailed to the zoom air version that he wore.  And he didn't wear the original pearl foamposites that he was tagged to wear.  Seems that after the Air Mores, he went for less clunky shoes...
But yeah, an original pearl colorway, NOT champagne, would be appreciated.

Personally, I'm not a fan of any "south beach" colorways on any shoe, but hopefully it means they'll be so overhyped that other colorways will be overlooked and eventually end up heavily discounted because I wouldn't pay anywhere near the ridiculous msrp that these will inevitably carry.

someone said Westy should be wearing this right now well:
005254945b75ae339383844a65cd179191711c8.jpg

Well I could definitely see him wearing these. Creamsicles were 
pimp.gif

Aways:

cf81584f75e4983903a64be255f6845c4a68f47.jpg

They look like the Lebron IX's. I'd play in these but it's hard to get these kind of kicks where I live. No chance for me

These would have been better if the swoosh wasn't applied over foam. Why couldn't they have incorporated a colorless shoosh into the other lines in the foam? Way more subtle. The original foamposite didn't need the huge branding.

I'm afraid of what the retail price will be on these. The design is good, though, and I would LOVE to cop an all-black CW.

Does anyone remember than info about the "Waleposites" that was posted in Retro less than 6 months ago... Cause this new Foam got me wondering...

RamZs8906 wrote:
Does anyone remember than info about the "Waleposites" that was posted in Retro less than 6 months ago... Cause this new Foam got me wondering...

049263114d93b6d23e4fdbce4705fce77f63b53c_r.gif

If these were what they were talking about?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This shoe has soooo much potential to be one of the G.O.A.T...if it has the durability and stability of foamposites and comfort of hyperfuse...plus traditional "foamposite/flightpisite" colorways.

0ef3655014d7901e617e351ffa79c320ff94c340_r.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom