Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Rocking these today.
5oy3gg.png
Damn, 3 for 3 :smh:

damn you Ty. Now I want these things, bad. Like all 3 colorways you've posted are gonna haunt me next year. I was trying to condense my collection/pickups down to more simple, classic looking shoes, like AF1's, Air Maxes, early Jordans, etc... and cop less foams, lebrons, turfs, etc... but now I'm dyin for these. Chances are the Amare's are just a hyperstrike anyway, though.

Feel the same way. These are super tough!

What's release date information looking like?

Im hatin.... 

Ty if Im ever out your way.... which I will be in and I see you on one of them city streets takin one of them pics... 

Im puttin you in the Camel Clutch son 
laugh.gif

So still no definite release date yet? I thought it was supposed to come out in summer but haven't seen them yet

Just give me an all-black upper colorway with reflective black swoosh and silver or black unit with clear bag.  If they feel like the Lebron 8, the all-black version or my ID maybe my fade to black shoe.

Those are all freshh af. The Foamposite killers? haha nah actually i like the grooves on the Foams more. Those black with clear sole will be copped if they are released. :smokin

These are both seriously :nthat:

I'm wondering if you could make the white/royal ones like the royal foam 1's, with royal foamposite and midsole, clear sole same black upper. Just curious to see how those would look.

These are both seriously :nthat:

I'm wondering if you could make the white/royal ones like the royal foam 1's, with royal foamposite and midsole, clear sole same black upper. Just curious to see how those would look.

like these?

This shoe has such potential. Love this shoe. I can't wait to cop that Black and Solar red or whatever color it is. If that knicks cw releases, it will be copped.

Yeah, these look absolutely sick! Would be even better with a royal midsole so it flows right into the air max, but that's right on with what I was thinking.

Back
Top Bottom