Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

So much more could've been done with this shoe. A simple colorway like the blk/white one Chris bosh and Joel Anthony is wearing lately would've been great. Hopefully these will end up on Nike ID in the near future.

this shoe is definitely the most slept on basketball sneaker. theres 4 colorways sitting at most footlockers by me but they are still full price. And theres only a handful for sale on craigslist/NY.

I'll cop the obsidians when they drop.

Full price is the key phrase. I think some will jump after some price drops. I would pay retail for the area 72's.

This was one of the most slept on shoes last year. Glad I could cop for a discount!  Shoe looks even better in person.

Last edited:
Shoutout to MGC232 for securing me a pair of SOL's. He looked out and didn't even charge extra for shipping

image.jpg

Last edited:
Dear Nike; we would Love to see a follow up of this shoe. Next year keep the AirMax and give us Zoom Air as to shave the price down a bit. Oh and iD would be Lovely.

still have tiger camo and cleveland browns on ice ....need another pair of SOL for retail....i wish they did more colorways 

this is a very comfortable basketball sneaker they had alot of potential nike dropped the ball but i think the price point scared people off i dont know with foams and barkley posite based shoes retailing for 225 and 235 ...just weird 

damn I need to get a pair of those crimsons. The comfort of the SOL has fueled my hunger to get some more hyperposite in my life.

Last edited:
damn I need to get a pair of those crimsons.
The HoH at the Walden Galleria in Buffalo has crimsons marked down to $180.  Not sure what sizes are available.  Tiger Camos, Obsidians, and Team Browns are still regularly priced.

Back
Top Bottom