Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Did any of the c/w's sell well though?

That to me seems to be the real reason nike keeps putting the hyperposite on the back burner.
It seemed like the amare's, fireberries, and SOL's sold well, though i think SOL's were limited.

I just think that the shoe is amazing but they didn't do so well with the CW's. If they had more creative colorways I really feel like the sales would have been better.

I am going to try and stay hopefull that since players are still wearing these on the court the line will continue, either later this season with some special releases or next year again.

I found the grey/atomic greens locally for 120 I think. im gonna try and swing a discount for them if this shoe sale I have goes through.

Them wht/red Bosh had on last night :smh:

Last edited:
I want the black/white ones that Joel Anthony has been wearing. Simple yet sleek.

Of course all of Bosh's PE's would be greatly appreciated. Nike could've done better with this sneaker.

Last edited:
thinking about getting the plum joints right now. made a couple sales at sneakercon nyc this weekend so i have the money and the space now. they are 159 at the moment... using a coupon might make it worth while. i kinda want to wait and see if it goes even lower but i cant really play games with my size. i did that a few times before and my size wound up disappearing.

Back
Top Bottom