Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

probably because most colorways didn't sell that well (nike only gave the public decent at best CW's mostly for this shoe).
Yeah you are right and I do understand that. I know me wishing they would ID these bad boys is wishing in vain. But I still wish it anyway. 

Its just that the PEs are the dopest and the releases are so so. I got a few pair but only because the shoes are very beautiful. O well.

pelicans were in town playing my raptors. davis's hyperposites were visible to me from the top of the upper bowl thanks to that reflective gold swoosh.

SMH they are fire! I hate nike, yes hate! This is........ i dunno how to explain it. Pathetic? Give the fans what dey want!

Damn, those are insane! Sucks that we will never get anything near that potential...

Petition? Ha, Nike will look at it and give Bosh another dope PE to rub in our faces.

i'm telling you, there's going to be a nola gumbo league asg hyperposite. it's going to be straight fire. none of us will get a chance to wear it. EVER.
laugh.gif

pelicans were in town playing my raptors. davis's hyperposites were visible to me from the top of the upper bowl thanks to that reflective gold swoosh.
they could give these to Aldridge or Davis this could start off Davis signature shoe

i feel so damn stupid for not copping those NYC glows from nikes site. 
tired.gif

i really thought they would sit for at least a little bit.

Nike ought to just let people place an order on the shoes we want since they dont want to mass produce a 225 shoe only for them to sit and since they won't put them up on ID!

didn't the glows last till clearance? i know they were discounted alot at some point on NDC.
Yes they did. They got marked down to $134 or so.

I was at HOH Towson the other day, it looks like they restocked the glows if anyone needs a pair for retail.

What size you wear? Some size 16 glows have been on eBay for like 2 months
13....everytime i checked ndc to see what sizes they had my size was never up.....lucked up on FTL one day and my size popped back up and i copped with the qwix!

Glad it's tame, because if it was really like that my feelings would be hurt. I'm still salty over the 72s >:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom