Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

FINALLY Got My Area 72's In :smokin

These Things Are So Dope In Person!

A Couple Quick Shots:

Rooting for Portland to go far this post season (even though I'm a Knicks fan
mean.gif
) just for the mere possibility that Nike would see $$$ marketing potential with Lamarcus Aldridge as the front man for the 2012 version of this shoe.

Thought I could live with a 10.5 Amare for $150, but they're actually starting to feel like they're getting tighter. (I wear 10.5 TTS, but always go .5 up for anything with posite)

I'm at like ten wears now, not breaking in. :frown:

Thought I could live with a 10.5 Amare for $150, but they're actually starting to feel like they're getting tighter. (I wear 10.5 TTS, but always go .5 up for anything with posite)

You ball in them or just walking around? My hypers actually had the easiest break in of all my posites. If I am buying hypers for casual wear I typically run a few days of shooting drills etc in them to get them to form.

For the most part I just wear them casually. My work schedule doesn't leave any time for ball. Mandatory overtime sucks other than the paycheck.

Try swapping insoles with a thinner insole. All my pairs are a 13 and I got a 12 volt for cheap and after putting a lower insole in they fit decent.

Since when is David West with Adidas? New deal this year? Caught the game yesterday and looked to see his PEs and he was rocking adidas.

Back
Top Bottom