Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Got convinced to try on the Crimson pair by my homeboy that work at Finishline the other day and it changed my mind on the whole shoe. Initially wasnt a fan of the 1st set of pics that surfaced so i really didnt check for them after that. These things look better on feet than in pics and on the shelves. Not to mention they are pretty comfortable. Dunno if I wanna shell out the 225 for em tho since they'll be a casual wear cuz I dont ball

Have finishline sold out of Crimsons? I know NDC almost sold out but finishline too? Damm if thats the case the fireberry drop is gonna be

I pray we get the chance to buy the Amare PE.

Overall I like this joe. Pretty light for a foamposite shoe. I went a half size down and they me good.

How are people calling the Crimsons ugly???

What's ugly about them? Or are they just the simplest CW, therefore ugly?

That's the only reason people are calling them ugly. I don't think they're ugly, but I prefer every CW I've seen so far over them.

i tried these on and the comfort is amazing. even better than the foam ma duncans. the foam is the softest i've ever felt. seemed like they cut costs there. that said i do like the fireberries and will be copping on RD. none of the other cw's do anythying for me, including the knicks and SOLs.

so to answer the question...

these should be pricedat abround $180. $225 is ridiculous, but i'm figuring since they surpass the duncans comfort-wise and the duncans retailed for $225, they figured it was a safe pricepoint. their logic was flawed, however, in that the duncans are made of ALL foam and even they shouldn't have been priced at $225.

it's pretty simple... they ugly.

wide foot peeps will wanna go half size up on these just like duncans, foam 1/pro and zoom rooks.

ty's pic makes them look alot better than they actually do. the crimson pair i tried on and did not like. to each...

Last edited:
obsidian/dynamic blue > statue of liberty imo. i know i am in the minority (kanye shrug)

but statue of liberty's are tight as well.

I just did my lace swap on my fireberries. Sorry for the twitter link my pc is messed up

Man im feeling those crimsons...and the blue ones....im thinking bout just buying em online and aee if i like em. What yall think

I got mine today, they feel nicer than any of my foams. I'm an instant fan of these. nobody should downtalk until they try a pair on and see them in person.

Back
Top Bottom