Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

no i wouldnt

the colorway looks good on the shoe

the foam pros have that blue color and they sold out real quick but if it had that blue and a pink nike sign hell no

Easy pickup at Willowbrook Mall in NJ. No one was really there. One of the easiest pickups of the year.

Kinda regretting not getting the fireberries,lol, hopefully the Crimsons exceed my expectations.lol

So tempted but I'd put my foot in my *** if I spent $400 on sneakers in less than 2 days.

Maybe these pics will change your mind, here's new pics of the berries... Via Kicks on fire

Maybe these pics will change your mind, here's new pics of the berries... Via Kicks on fire
those pics changed my mind yesterday because i wasnt even gonna buy them

i was either get them on eastbay or i wasnt gonna get them at all

luckily it was easy to get them off eastbay

VERY HAPPY TO SEE THEY MIGHT BE AROUND AT LEAST UNTIL I GET PAYED... AND I TOTALLY FORGOT THEY WERE DROPPING THE SILVER GREEN PAIR THE SAME DAY...I MIGHT ACTUALLY WANT THOSE TOO DEPENDING ON THE IN PERSON LOOK BUT I KNOW THEY WILL GO ON SALE

Last edited:
Looks like these won't be hard to get. Maybe when they go on sale.
Ummm, yeah sure buddy
Not with these colorways

pretty sure he's talking about the fireberry c/w in particular. in which case, he COULD be correct. not like it's impossible. this is one of those type of c/w's that will probably be very sought after a few years down the line as most sleep now bc these are so "easy" to get right now. i could def. see it happening.

Grats to all that ordered their pairs!

Just letting everyone know that ordered from us, we are still waiting on our shipment, so all orders will be on back-order. We hope to receive our shipment sometime next week.

EastbayRep - Ray

held them in person the other day, the foam is air wavy type of light, these should be called the hyperplastics

Grats to all that ordered their pairs!
Just letting everyone know that ordered from us, we are still waiting on our shipment, so all orders will be on back-order. We hope to receive our shipment sometime next week.
EastbayRep - Ray
thanks for the update

I actually like these Fireberries a lot, and they keep growing on me... but I'm still on the fence due to the $225 price.  Anything under $200 and I'd pull the trigger.

Saw em in stores earlier while coppin the pennys... surprisingly the crimson are the one of the bunch
That really caught my eyes..... they r nice but i ll try my chances for cheaper....

anybody know why these are selling @$225 when the box price is clearly $200?

dude at footlocker just as confused as I am when we look at the box tag :smh:

Back
Top Bottom